my room is haunted

A few years ago when I was away in college I went out to party one night and got back to my dorm really late. At the time I had my own bedroom. When I was in the bedroom I had this weird feeling someone was in there with me. I can not describe it in words but I felt like I was being watched and the air just seemed really still. I checked my closet, under the bed etc to make sure no one was playing a trick on me but I could not shake the feeling off me. It got so unbearable I had to keep the light on. At one point I heard laughing and just got so creeped out between hearing the laughing and feeling as if someone was in there with me. 

Eventually, I decided to just sleep in the living room which had a completely different vibe. At about 4 am I made a Facebook post something along the lines of…

“My room is definitely haunted.”

…and went to bed. Oddly enough I had a dream about my great, great aunt and she was the youngest I had ever seen her and laughing and drinking.

I awoke the next day and a roommate comes up to me and says “I saw your Facebook status I guess (our other roommate) told you what happened last night” completely confused I asked her to explain.

Apparently, while I was out that night in my room they heard laughing and the door shaking and when two of my roommates entered there was no one in there and they started freaking out. This all happened a few hours before I came back. 

Of course, my family saw the Facebook post and was all about the questions the next break when I came home. My grandmother made the weirdest point: the night I posted the status was my great, great aunts birthday, the one I had dreamed about.

----
Twentytwowords.com