"W-We did, but..."

《 FLASHBACK 》

I was outside with Jughead and Kevin. We were talking about our classes. Jug wanted to go inside, because he was freezing and to be honest, it was pretty cold. Kevin followed him and I told him, that I would come after a few minutes. And when I was about to get inside, I saw a fucking familiar face, that made me wanna puke.

"Ronnie?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Listen, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Like you wanted to talk to me when you almost fucking raped me?! Just leave the hell away, NOW!"

"Veron-"

"LEAVE, SATAN!"

Archie grabbed my arm and I tried to leave, but his grip was too strong.

"I said, I wanted to talk to you."

"AND I SAID, I WANT YOU TO LEAVE!"

Archie put a hand on my face and I got furious.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME! GO PUT THEM INSIDE BETTY AND LEAVE! THIS TIME, JUGHEAD WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU, OTHERWISE I WILL!"

I kicked him and managed to escape from his grip, instantly grabbing a stick from the ground and smashed it on his hand.

I ran inside and didn't tell Jughead or Kevin about it. I just couldn't talk to them.

《 END OF FLASHBACK 》

"But what, Veronica? Huh? You threatend to kill him and you did it!"

"I SAID, SHUT THE FUCK UP, PETSY!"

I stood up and slapped her across the face, but the Sheriff sat me down again.

"Mrs. Lodge, you did threatend to kill mr. Andrews and he did found dead. Is that a type of coinsidence? Because I don't think so."

"You can't fucking arrest me! You have no proof that I actually did it. Plus, if you arrest the wrong person for a murder, it's going to be a huge fault, that will probably will cost your job. So think about it, mr. Dawn. I am not just a random stupid girl, who gets scared easily and confess for a crime, that she didn't even do. I am Veronica Lodge and you certainly know my father, Hiram Lodge. I am not proud of being his daughter, but I am proud of the money he made. And I will not hesitate to use them, against you or Betty. I'm just going to tell you one little think and listen to it. I. Am. Not. A. Fucking. Killer. Undertood? And now, if I may, I should get going at school, thanks a lot."

Both of them were speechless.

"Can I leave or you are going to suspect me for another stupid murder?"

"Fine, mrs. Lodge. But we will have to talk about some things, so consider, that this case isn't closed yet."

"Who said it was?"

I asked taking my purse. Betty walked me till the door. I showed her my middle finger and she grabbed my hand.

"This is not over yet."

"Fuck you."

I slapped her hand, returning to Harvard. My God, serioisly?! I am being suspected for Archie Andrews' murder. And when did he die? Because Betty, didn't let a freaking tear roll down her cheek or something. I'm pretty sure, that Archie isn't dead and she is just trying to make me feel guilty.

Jughead's POV
It's been a long, since Veronica left with the Sheriff and I'm getting really worried. Eventually, I heard the door and saw her entering our room. Kevin and I hugged her.

"Where were you? We have been so freaking worried, V."

"You won't believe it..."

Ronnie told us everything and both of us, were shocked! I hugged her and kissed her hair.

"You don't actually think, that I killed Archie, right?"

Kev and I shook our heads.

"Absoloutely not, princess, but why didn't you tell me about that fight you had with him in the morning? We could have helped you. I could have helped you."

"I'm really sorry, Jug.."

Something was fake. Archie didn't die and I'm pretty sure about it. And of course, Kevin, Cheryl, Toni and I will help Ronnie get trough it.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

And boom! Is Archie really dead? Is he not? Is Veronica responsible about it? And what is Betty hiding? Sounds like a mistery to me... Thank y'all for reading and wait for the next chapter, because it's going to be a really loooong one.

♡♡♡