Sweet Mornings

OMG LONG TIME NO UPDATE U GUYS.

Anyways enjoy this long ass imagine.

BTW this is and imagine where you had just finished IT with Justin last night.. I didn't put up the IT part bc i dont know if you're comfortable with it or not. Leave comments if u want me to upload it and i will :)))

And by "it" i mean sex xD

---------------------------

I was awakened by several kisses being placed up my arm and around my shoulder until they met my neck. Sucking gently, his teeth nipping at my skin. I moaned softly, careful not to be too loud.

I could feel his infamous smirk form against my neck as a chuckle rippled from the back of his throat. "Morning baby." Justin pecked my cheek before pulling away, his fave nuzzling into my hair that was currently sprawled out behind me, his arm placed tightly around my waist, my back pressed up against him.

I giggled placing my hand on top of his and lacing our fingers together. "What time is it?" I mumbled my voice groggy due to the fact that i had just woken up.

"Time for you to turn around and give me a kiss" Justin replied back smartly and i could just picture the cheeky grin placed on his lips.

Laughing lightly, i shifted around, making sure to keep the sheet wrapped around me tight against my chest as i faced him. Trying my hardest not to smile, I kept my face firm for just a brief second before i broke out into a beam.

"What are you all smiley for?" Justin questioned with raised eyebrows.

I shook mu head, my cheeks hurting from how much i was smiling. Hiding my face into his chest, i felt it vibrate due to his laughter.

Keeping me close to his warm body, he leaned his head down so that his lips were just beside my ear. "Is it because I made love to you last night?" He whispered teasingly, making my cheeks warm up.

I laughed digging my head farther into him, not being able to look up to him just yet.

"Babe" Justin chuckled, nudging me with his leg as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Look at me." He murmured.

I shook my head keeping myself against him, my entire dace burning with warmness.

Moving away from me, I groaned as Justin grasped my face into the palms of his hands, bringing me to looks up to him. Smiling, he leaned down pressing his lips to mine in a passionate embrace.

I kissed back with just as much emotion, my hand falling on top of his wrist, never wanting this moment to end.

Pulling away, Justin caressed both of my cheeks with his thumbs "You're so cute when you get embarrassed." He looked over at my face, his eyes full of love.

I scowled pouting my lips.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows, confused at my sudden attitude change before realization kicked in and a smirk pulled at his lips. "Oops, sorry babe" he laughed "I meant sexy, you're very very sexy" Justin teased wiggling his eyebrows suggestively before capturing my lips in another kiss.

"Mmm" i licked my lips as soon as he pulled away savoring the taste of his lips "I love it when you kiss me like that" I said as I pulled him closer to me.

He raised an eyebrow "oh yeah"

I giggled nodding.

Leaning forwards, he kissed me several times before finally letting my face go and wrapping his arms around my waist "Like that?" He stared down at me with loving eyes

I beamed up at him. "Just like that" I laughed laying my head back down on the pillow as i sighed in content.

"How are you feeling?" Justin asked as he brushed his fingertips ever so gently on my forehead getting rid of the hair that fell on to my face.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "what do you mean?" I questioned while leaning my arm over and playing with the hairs that stuck out at the edge of his face.

Closing his eyes under my touch he reopened them moments later and asked "are you sore or anything?"

I scrunched up my face trying to decipher what he meant until I felt his fingers brush against my thighs and that's when it clicked in my head "oh" i bit my lip, blushing immensely "I'm uhh, i'm fine.. I think"

Chuckling, Justin kissed my forehead. "You're so innocent, it's ador- sexy." He corrected himself, sending me a playful wink.

"Shut up." i murmured,shoving him gently in the shoulder.

"That's not a bad thing, you now. Its cute. You look so innocent right now you know that?" He said as i felt him stare.

"And you look so handsome" i said as i opened my eyes. I leaned up and kissed him right on the lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too Justin. So much" i said looking deeply into his eyes while holding his cheek.

********

I dunno if this is long but ayee at least i updated xD

How do you feel on a story? Huh 15 votes and 15 comments

Comment the words "i'm beautiful" if u want me to upload the story xD random right?