Prologue

"Tori... Tori.. Tori.. wakey wakey!!! It's time to wake up!!!" I heard someone whispering in my ear. "No.. gimme more five minutes!" I said while groaning. "I will cut your pretty long hair, if you don't get up..." the voice said. I jolted up and rubbed my eyes. After adjusting, I saw my brother Ray grinning at me like a child who got the best christmas gift ever. "What's up with you?". I asked. "Don't you remember sis?" He asked shocked. "What are you talking about?" i asked confused

"It's the day that we are going to spend summer with uncle Si and his boys" he said while giving me my comb. "Come on, get ready, we are leaving later" he said while patting my head like i'm a dog. He immediately went outside while closing the door. I went to my mirror, my hair was like a bird's nest. I combed my hair. Oops... I forgot to introduce myself. My names Viktoria C. Claravall everybody calls me Vuiktoria. Except from four persons and that would be my bestfriends including my two big brothers. They call me Tori for short of Viktoria.

And my overprotective brothers

That are named Ray and Rick.. they are the best big brothers I ever had.and my two bestfriends that are actually guys too. They're names are Daniel and James. They are so protective over me. When boys try to drool on me. They will say "Back Off! She has a boyfriend!" Even though i don't have one.Okay.. back to introducing myself. I am 17 years old turning 18 next next week. I have long and thick eye-lashes. I have stunning purple eyes that people say that can hypnotize. I didn't actually believe them. I have long curly brown hair that goes down to my knees. Weird huh? Because my mom always tells me not to cut my hair since I was 3 years old. I didn't even know why. So.. I am 5'4 tall. I am a model of Victoria Secret. My hobbies are singing,playing guitar and piano,sketching,painting,skating and dancing. My favourite food is pizza. Who couldn't love pizza? . And I super duper love CARROTS!. Please don't think i'm weird. Carrots are just so good!!! Actually... if you look in my fridge, you will see a ton of carrots in there. And my favourite animal is a penguin. They are just so adorable!!.actually, I have penguins in my pet house.. they are like 27 penguins in my pet house...

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!. Every year I adopt two penguins. They look so innocent! They are just cute. Like, i'm addicted to them. Even ray is addicted to them but rick despises penguins. I literary wanna stab him now!!!. He loves cats... trust me, he is worse than me and ray. So.. that's all about me...