Sidd: Okay! (While putting her down she just fell on him only)

Avu: (I fell on bandar but I didn't get hurt as I fell on him and then I got off him) Bandar!! You can't even put me down properly!(And then I threw a pillow at him)

Sidd: (I threw two pillows back at her and then we had a pillow fight) Nakchadi stop now! I am tired.

Avu: I won't stop until you apologize for telling me that I look like a donkey and walk like a chicken!

Sidd: I am not apologizing!

Avu: Fine then i can keep hitting you with pillows all my life!

Sidd: I never knew that you could spend so much time for me!

Avu: Shut up! We have a lot of work to do today!

Sidd: Oh hello! What work is there? We don't have to go to school as we already missed half the periods!

Avu: Hello! But first I have to get my clothes from home, then we have to eat lunch, then we can go pick up Jai, Reemi, Faisu and all the others from school, we have to clean the house as vibha aunty is not there, we have to cook the lunch also!

Sidd: You are saying as if we are Reemi, Faisu, Jaanu's and all the others parents!

Avu: Oh I see someone really wants to have children!

Sidd: Shut up and wear yesterday's clothes so that we can get your clothes from your apartment!

Avu: Fine! Mera kismat me yeh hi likhna tha ki mein yeh Bandar ke bache ke saat time waste karu!

Sidd: You know that you are lucky to have a friend like me!

Avu: mein kab se tumhara "FRIEND" ban gaya?

Sidd: Forget what I said and go! We have "LOT OF WORK" to take care of our children to get them from school, clean their house!

Avu: (This is really a mad fellow! So I just went and changed into yesterday's clothes and waited at the living room)

*At living room*

Sidd: You ready?

Avu: Ya!

Sidd: So let's go.

Avu: So bike or car?

Sidd: You choose!

Avu: How old is your bike?

Sidd: 1 year! Why?

Avu: How old is your car?

Sidd: 5 years but why?

Avu: Just asking cuz we are taking bike then!

Sidd: (If she is talking so sweetly that means koi museebat aa raha hai!)

Avu: Are you coming or not?

Sidd: Ya I am!

Avu: (we reached his parking area and I really liked his bike because it was a BMW S1000RR and as we were going short distance we can drive very very fast!) Pass me the keys!

Sidd: Why?

Avu: What do you mean why?

Sidd: I mean why do you want the keys?

Avu: (sarcastically) because I want to see how the keys look like!
Just shut up and give me the keys! Cuz I'm driving!

Sidd: Oh Jangli billiyon ko driving bhi aati hai!