Sidd: (how dare she call me that!) You should also know that you walk like a chicken, talk like a jangli billi, look like a donkey and start arguing with me like a mouse!

Avu: (He called me many things and for some reason I felt hurt I mean I never felt hurt like this before when other people say stuff about me but I have to act strong!) leave it! Let's just continue to watch our 10th movie!

Sidd: Nakchadi let's sleep now it's already 5:00 in the morning!

Avu: Oh sorry but I have a movie marathon to win! You can sleep if you want to!

Sidd: Oh ya! Don't worry I won't sleep anytime soon!

(Time passed and it was 6:00 in the morning and they were still watching movies)

Avu: (This bandar wont sleep! Let me keep a really boring movie as I drank coffee I wont feel sleepy!)

Sidd: (I was feeling sleepy but I had to stay awake for my team! I had to win! But this Nakchadi put such a boring movie that I fell asleep)

Avu: (Yes, Yes, Yes!! He slept! So now all I have to do is take a picture of everyone asleep while I am awake and I will win! And jai and Reemi look soooo cute they are sleeping together!)

(So they all fell asleep and in the morning...)

Sidd: (I woke up and checked the time and it was already 12:00 in the afternoon and then I looked around and then I saw no one! Was I dreaming about this sleepover and Nakchadi and about everything? But then I tried getting up and felt something heavy on me and I saw Nakchadi sleeping on me hugging me tightly)

Avu: (I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone shaking me! I knew it was Jai because he never lets me sleep and today for some reason my pillow became so soft!)

Sidd: (Now what should I do I shakes her but still she didn't wake up!) Nakchadi!!!

Avu: Shut up Jai!

Sidd: ( Ye mujhe Jai kyun bula rahi hai? Oh maybe Jai wakes her up everyday!) Nakchadi wake up!

Avu: Stop calling me Nakchadi! Only bandar can call me that! (Wait anyone can call me Nakchadi but why did I say that?)

Sidd: (When she said that I felt happy for some reason but why did she say that?) Nakchadi I am not Jai I am your bandar!

Avu: (This Jai is out of his limits of drama! So I started hitting whatever was in front of me as I didn't want to disturb my eyes by opening them) Let me sleep Jai!

Sidd: Ouch Ouch! (I pity Jai! He gets beaten up by this Nakchadi everyday. But I have to wake her up! So I picked her up as she was light and then shakes her again)

Avu: (Jai picked me up and shakes me! When did Jai become so strong? I think I am dreaming but I opened my eyes and I was so shocked) Aaaaaaagh!!! Leave me alone!

Sidd: Nakchadi! First you hit me so much even though it didn't hurt and now you are making me go def!

Avu: shut up and put me down right now!

Sidd: And what if I don't?

Avu: (I started hitting him more but it seemed as if he didn't get hurt at all) Bandar ke bache! Where is everyone else and why am I sleeping on you?

Sidd: Everyone else went to school and we were left behind as we watched Netflix until 6:00 in the morning!

Avu: Okay But now atleast put me down!