They seemed to chat for a long time before we all lost interest in what they were talking about and just waited until Ethan would come and tell us.

It was weird being at the hub with our people having to jump through portals and have people be training and talking everywhere.

It still felt weird to me seeing my friends in my dreams. I mean we hang out all the time in real life and we love to go fight terrorlings together but for some reason it feels so different now...

We talked a bit about if Felix would even want his members to get mixed up in this crap.

I mean like... Who would!?

I just want everything to go back to normal...

(Quarantined vibes my dude)

Wefubus POV:
(Also for the first time)

Everyone seemed to be talking about different things;

Flampt and Doop were talking about what it was like being mind controlled,
And Blermf and Tuump we're talking about how Mark is dealing with Y/N's capture.

And yet these conversations still all lead to the same thing... Darkiplier. Darkiplier ruining everything that was good in our lives.

All for what? Revenge!?

Blermf seemed to notice me not really paying attention to anyone and she tapped in my shoulder.

"Wefubu, you ok?" I sighed. "I'm fine thanks. It's just... Y'know." They nodded.

"It's ok Wefubu." Doop reassured me. "We can still fix this." I tried to smile even though for once I had lost all my hope.

First fight with Dark: It was just dark. He was scary but manageable.

Second fight: two of them x 100 terrorlings + just our hub, able to take down terrorlings pretty well and still would've won if it weren't for Y/N but the fight would've later much longer and we'd all be seriously hurt.

Third fight: Dark x 10,000 people that we couldn't hurt without Markiplier to help us and when he did come he almost got killed, along with Dark taking Y/N, and knocking out poor Ethan. We would've all died of we didn't retreat.

4th fight: we'll have Y/N against us... One of the most strongest member and we can't hurt her along with 10,000 others and Mark could easily fall under darks control as well.

We... We've run out of options... There is no plan. There IS no hope... What an we even do to survive.

I Sidney felt peer than I ever had in my entire life. I looked up at my team with my eyes watering.

"I can't do it..." I whispered. "What? Wefubu what are you taking about?" Flampt asked concerned.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." I covered my eyes and started to cry.
"W-wait! Wefubu, what's wrong!?"

Tuump said hugging me. "I'm sorry..." I whispered one more time as I woke myself up.

I widened my eyes tags were still wet from crying. I turned to my laptop hesitant for what I was about to do...

I clicked open YouTube and went to Marks channel.

"I-if... I unsubscribe I'll have no memory of this place... I'll lose my friends... And I wouldn't be a true fan..."

I trembled at the thought. "But I'd be alive." My eyes went blurry from the tears as I slowly pressed the 'unsubscribe' button and everything went Dark.

A/N:

AYYYYY

I get if you hate me I'm SORRY

DONT WORRY in not kicking Wefubu from the series. Don't worry she will be back but not for a couple of chapters.

Ik I'm the absolute worst cuz I love Wefubus characteristics.
But for the Tory to plan out I needed someone to leave and it couldn't have been one of the others.

Also YES half of this story was a recap. IM SORRY FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME

This was another boring chapter.

But here's a lil' cliffhanger to keep you happy :3

C ya in the next chapter!

Buh bye!

*Special Cliffhanger*

??? POV:

Hm... Interesting. Very interesting."

"What's that sir?"

"Seems as if Wefubu finally caved in and unsubscribed."

"FINALLY. Now we have two. Y/N, and now Wefubu. When will we get the full team!? I'm borrrred."

"Be patient my friend. They're all pathetic. Just give me some time and all of this will be ours."

"Forever."