Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

"I have to get going now..." she said, smiling at me. Her hand leaves mine and instantly, I miss the warm feelings of her hand in mine. That could only means one thing...

I really am falling for Y/N...

-I Need Help-

Y/N P.O.V

Today is another day of school. I'm a bit nervous about today, and it's because today the teacher will hand out of math test result. I already know that my score will be bad. Math is my biggest weakness. I just can't get the math formula inside my head. It's just so hard. But well... I have to face it.

With that in mind. I get up from the bed, careful not to wake S/N up as I get ready. I place a soft kiss on her forehead and head towards the bathroom to start my morning routine.

After I'm done showering. I head back to my room
wearing a bathrobe. I smile when I see my sister is awake. She looks at me and giggles. I walk over to her and pick her up. "Someone's being giggly this morning..." I said, tickling her softly. She starts to laugh even more and holds my hand. "Nee-San... tickles!" She exclaim, asking me to stop tickling her. I laugh and kiss her cheek. "Let's get you ready now, shall we?" I said. She nods her head. I smile softly and make my way to the bathroom to give her a quick shower.

After I'm done, I make my way downstairs with S/N in my arms. Then make my way over to the kitchen. Mr. Heather is standing by the stove as she cooks breakfast for us.

"Good morning, Ms. Heather..." I said. She turns around and smiles at me. "Good morning... come and have breakfast. Then I'll drive you to school" she said. "Okay... thank you, Ms..." I said. I make my way to one of the seats and take a seat. I place S/N on the baby chair.

After breakfast, Ms. Heather drop us to school like she said she would. I bow to her and watch as she drove away. Then I turn around and make my way to the daycare room.

When I reach there, I slide the door open. "Nee-San is here!!!" Kirin-Chan said. The others instantly run towards me. I smile and kneel down. I place S/N on her feet. "I'll be back at lunch, okay?" I said. She nod her head at me. "See you at lunch, Née-San..." she said. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. The others steps forwards and points at their cheeks. I giggle and give each of them a peck.

I wave them bye and leave the daycare room. Then I make my way to class. I enter the class and make my way over to my seat.

I'm fiddling with my fingers nervously as the teacher calls us out one by one, so she could give us our test result. 'I already know that I'm going to fail this one' I thought to myself.

"Ms. L/N..." I heard my name being called. I gulped slightly and stand up from my seat. Then I walk over to the teacher's desks.

"You need to work harder, Ms. L/N... if this goes on... you won't be able to pass this year..." she said, making me look down. "I'm going to asks someone to tutor you..." she said. I look up at her in surprise. "Who?" I asks. "Mr. Kashima?" She said. "Here..." Kashima said, standing up. "You're quite good in math... so... I was wondering if you can give her a tutor?" Sensei said. Kashima turns to me and smile. "I'll try my best..." he said, bowing to sensei. I kind of feel a bit relieved. At least the one tutoring me will be someone I know quite well, so it wouldn't be too awkward for me.

"Thank you, Mr. Kashima... you two may start soon. Maybe after today's classes is over..." Sensei said. I nod my head "I got it Sensei..." I said. "I'm counting on you... Mr. Kashima..." she said to Kashima, who bows in return.

The bell rings, which means math class is over. I turn around and walk back towards my desk and pack everything. I turn to Kashima and smile. "Hey, thank you so much for agreeing to give me a tutor..." I said. He turns to me and smile softly. "That's what friends are for, right?" He said, which makes me smile happily.

Time-skip

It's already the end of the day. I was about to leave the class, when someone calls me. I stop walking and turns around.

"Aren't we suppose to have a tutor?" He said. "Wait, here? Can't we just have a tutor at the daycare? I'm sure they're all waiting for us..." I said. "Oh right... you're right.. let's go..." he said. I smile and nod my head. We start making our way towards the daycare room.

Kashima P.O.V

Dammit... I was hoping that it could be just the two of us. I'm planning to confess my feelings to her. Now I can't do that because the kids will be there. I have to find a way to let her know my feelings without making it obvious. I don't want the kids to hear, because it'll be awkward. But how?

"Kashima?" I heard she calls out. I snap out of my thought and looks at her. "Huh?" I said. "We're here..." she said, gesturing to the daycare room. I don't even realize that we've reached.

We enter the room and the kids instantly runs to us. "Play with us!" Taka-Kun yell out. "I'm sorry, Taka-Kun... I have to give Y/N-Chan a tutor... then we can play, okay?" I said. "I wanna play! I wanna play!" He wails. Then someone hit him in the head. I turn my head to see Kamitani. Taka-Kun starts crying harder.

I just sweat-dropped. This guy never change. I just make my way to the desk. Y/N-Chan sits next to me, making me feel nervous by the close distant between us.

"So... what am I going to learn now?" She asks. I just smile at her and begin showing her some formulas. I keep thinking how to confess to her. Then an idea pop up in my head.

I begin writing down what I came up in my head. I slid the notebook to her. "Here Y/N-Chan... try to solve this one now..." I said. "Okay..." she said. I just stay silent as I watch her solve the problem.

Then she stays silent as she observe the answer. She looks up at me with her eyes wide. "K-Kashima..." she stutters out.

Y/N P.O.V

Kashima gave me another problem to solve. I take it from him and begin working on it. But I did not expect this...

I look up at him and stare at him speechless

I look up at him and stare at him speechless. He just stare at me with so much affection. I never realize it, but he's really handsome.

I can feel the blush creeping up my cheeks, as I try to answer him. He smiles at me. "You don't have to give me the answer now... I'll wait... besides it'll be kinda awkward with the kids around..." he said. I just nod my head and look down. My cheeks are probably as red as tomatoes right now, if not... probably more.

I can't believe Kashima just confessed to me... I'm still not sure about my feelings for him... what should I say?

*to be continued*