10 - Ten

I woke up in the nurse's office with Jaehyun sleeping on a chair next to me. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom. I touched the bandaid on my face and looked at the marks on my neck from Yunha. I touched it and it stung.

"knock knock" I opened the door and saw Jaehyun. Then right away shut it again. Then opened it again.

"What." I said coldly.

"Are you ok?" Jaehyun said as he stood looking at my neck. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm used to it. Fainting and waking up with bruises or cuts." I said as I left the bathroom and grabbed my stuff. School was already done and I just wanted to go home.

"Let me walk you home. I'll make you food." Jaehyun said as he followed me.

"It's fine. I don't need a body guard or my house to be burned down." I said with annoyance in my tone. I walked out of the school and was starting to walk home. 

"WHY ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING ME?!" I said angrily while looking at him.

"Why do you keep denying my help?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you always get into someone else's business? Leave me alone. I can do things on my own. I have for my whole life so leave me, ALONE!" I said as I continued walking home. 

"Nah, I'm good. I'm just going to join you. Plus we have to work on our project." Jaehyun said as he started to run to catch up to me. 

"Hey wait. You're bleeding a little here. She must have dug her nails into you." Jaehyun said pulling out a bandaid.

"Don't touch me." I said moving his hands.

"tsk, tsk. Let me put it on, you can't even see it." He said putting the bandaid on my neck. I felt my face heat up and I looked away. 

"Thanks..." I said looking down at my hands. I continued walking and when we go to my house I noticed to was really dirty.

"Woah. Home for 2 days and it looks like a pig pen." Jaehyun said laughing.

"Shut it." I said and walked in.

"Say the name?" I said and about 10 people came out and yelled "SEVENTEEN!"

"Woah." Jaehyun said surprised. "Why are you not surprised?" he whispered. 

"Why do you think I said 'say the name'?" I said raising an eyebrow. 

"Y/n!! You got a boyfriend?" One of my favorite people came up to me and hugged me. 

"No DK. He's a friend.. I mean classmate." I said and blushed. Jaehyun looked at me surprised and then he smiled. He mouthed friend and then laughed. "Anyway, where's my brother?" I asked looking around."

"Oh he went to the store with S.Coups and Jeonghan." replied Joshua. I just nodded and went to my room with Jaehyun following me.

I walked to my room and smiled at the picture of me and seventeen. I am really happy when they are here because they always make me smile. I don't tell people they are my friends or that my brother is a kpop idol because then I might just get asked to have them meet up and everything. Pledis told me to keep my mouth shut so that's what I plan to do.

"I have never seen you smile like that. They must make you happy." Jaehyun said while sitting on a chair by my desk. 

"Yeah... they really do." I said smiling. I can't get this smile off of my face. "Well, should we get started?"

I sat on my bed as I pulled things up on my laptop. I wasn't paying attention, but Jaehyun also sat on my bed next to me. He got a bit closer and a bit closer... till his shoulder touched mine. I noticed right away and when I looked up at him, our lips touched. 

~~~

Fancy! You~ Oo~

How did you like that? Oo la laaaaa! Ok well one more? Yeah? Ok let's get it!

-Author