She found him already sitting on one of the tables so she sat beside him. "Sorry, I got caught up with the crowd." she lied, not wanting to tell him what just happened.

And just like what she expected, Seokjin just nod. "Could you ready my account?"

Her brows knitted in a frown. "But you told me earlier that you're not in the mood to bid."

He gave her a bored look. "Just do it, woman." he ordered.

She rolled her eyes and couldn't help but to 'sheesh'ed. "So demanding." she mumbled before taking her phone out from her purse.

The girl was busy typing on her phone when someone sat on the empty chair beside her. And when she smelled his manly perfume, her eyes automatically rolled for the second time.

Lisa paid no attention to him and continued what she was doing. Not long after, her boss spoke.

"Are you gonna bid too, Mr. Jeon?"

Her eyes glanced at her right side where Jungkook is seated before she returned her gaze on her phone.

"Depends. I'm a picky man, Mr. Kim." and then she felt his eyes settled on her. "I only choose the ones who can catch my attention in one look."

° ° °

Rosé was too busy chewing when Jimin appeared on her side.

He handed her a red wine. "Here,"

She swallowed the food in her mouth before accepting it. "My favorite." she smiled before taking a sip. "Where's Lis?"

"She's with her boss." Jimin answered. "Anyway, where's Miss Chaerin? The auction's about to start in a few minutes."

Again, she took another sip. "Miss Chaerin's not interested in the auction. But she texted me a few minutes ago that she's almost here."

Jimin's eyes then settled on a man that was staring at Rosé maliciously. He was standing a few meters away from them.

He can't help but to 'tsk'ed. "That dress is seriously annoying, Rosaleen. It's too daring."

Rosé rolled her eyes when she heard him use his made-up nickname for her.

"It's red, Jimmy Neutron. Of course it looks daring because of the color." she finished her red wine and handed the empty glass to him. He rolled his eyes as he took it and placed it on the table beside them.

"The dress itself is revealing. You're showing too much skin. It's not about the color."

"Why are you even complaining? You should've said something a while ago when I was still in my condo so I could've changed." she said irritatedly.

"You should've brought a blazer or something to cover your—" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when the red-haired girl raised her hand, stopping him.

"Stop. I don't wanna hear it. Miss Chaerin's here." and then she left.

Jimin followed her figure as she walks to her boss. Their boss—technically. Because Miss Chaerin is a Sin, it means that Jimin is also working for her.

When he was sure that Rosé wasn't looking, he made his way to the man who was still staring at Rosé and unceremoniously grabbed him by his collar.