Meeting shotos family

(HOPE U LIKE THE LITTLE MEME UwU)

*Izuku pov*

The party was next weekend. I still need to get everything ready. Where should we do the reveal.

*this went on for a bit while he was pacing in the dorms lobby*

I didn't know that sho was behind me untill he picked me up which I panicked bc I didn't know it was him until he started talking. "WHY DID U DO THAT!!!" I said with a huff. "Because~ you have been mumbling and pacing around in the lobby for 30min. AND when I tryed to get your attention you weren't listening so this was the only way!" Todo told me. I was bright red and he kissed my cheek and set me down. We both agreed to go up to my dorm room and talk about the party. We agree we would have it at the park, chosen the food, set the day, and sent out invitations. Once we were done it was already 9pm. We got in bed and snuggle up, while drifting off to sleep I realized we forget our outfits, but the reveal wasn't for another week so we would do it tomarow.

*the next day

It's the weekend so we were thinking about going to sho's house, until ochako knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" She asked holding something behind her back. "Sure. What's up?" I ask her. "Well I dont know if you have an outfit yet but I made this dress for you..."

"You dont have to wear it but

"You dont have to wear it but... wait Deku your crying!" She said. "Its the pregnancy. It makes me cry super easily." I say wiping my eyes. "But I will totally wear the dress! Can I go try it on?" I ask. "Umm sure go ahead!" She hands me the dress, and I try it on.

(His hair is not done! this is just a picture I drew on ibspaintx)

"WOW it looks great, I was worried about it fitting over the bump..." she said. My eyes started to water up "Frick I hate crying so easily! And uraraka it fits nicely you did really good! I will wear it to the baby shower." I say looking in the mirror. "I'm going to get changed bc we are going to todoroki's house, and I dont want to ruin the dress." I say walking away. "Ok I'm going to get going bye!" She said leaving. "Bye uraraka!" I got changed in to some cute clothes that showed off my baby bump but were still nice and comfortable. This is the outfit I chose