2

The two fell asleep, after a bit of arguring they ended up sharing a bed, waking up back to back, only for Remus to yell.

"Ooo, you snuck a boy in- I'm teling dad!" he jumped off the top bunk, starting to run out of the room before having Virgil jump out of tje bunk and latch onto Remus' leg.

"No." Remus tried to move but was stuck, so he fell back, landing in a weird postion with Virgil keeping one leg half upright. "I didn't sneak him in,"

Patton sat up with a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes before waving. "Hiya! I'm Patton- a li-"

"LIKEABLE GUY!" Virgil interrupted, clearing his throat. "A awesome, cool, guy- I didn't sneak him in, he..." Virgil was stopped when he saw Janus looming from the doorway. He looked tired, fully dressed in work clothes though he still had his fuzzy slippers and mustard colored robe. Peach, his pet snake, was wrapped around his shoulders.

"Boys- what is it this time?"

"Virgil snuck a boy in!" Remus yelled, pointing at Virgil, who slapped Remus' hands away.

"Did not!" The two bickered until a pillow was launched across the room from Remy.

"I don't care," Janus said finally, giving a soft shrug. "Virgils not...as dirty minded as you, Remus,"

"Hey!...true," Remus was finally released and scrambled away from Virgil, before going downstairs.

"That was fun!" Patton laughed lightly, running his fingers through his hair. "What now?"

"Hungry?" Virgil grumbled, dragging Patton out of the room to let Remy sleep some more.

"I think...." Virgil shook his head, explaining hunger to Patton who then nodded. "Yeah, hungry!"

Welp. There goes keeping Patton a secret.

Patton seemed to be having trouble seeing, almost running into walls...maybe he should get him some glasses.