bestfriends

"What should we watch" my best friend Dylan asks while plopping on the sofa next to me and swinging his long muscular arm around my neck to pull me in closer.

I look at him with a raised brow and a tilted smile. He sighs, "I'm not watching
The Princess Diaries with you again."

"But it's my favourite movie." I stick my bottom lip out and crinkle my eyebrows.

Dylan may have a stone cold exterior but on the inside he's all soft. Plus he's a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine." He swings his head back caving into my wants.

I squeal and clap my hands before bouncing off the sofa and putting in the DVD. I rush to the door, turn the lights off and jump back into his arms right before the movie starts.

Me and Dylan are probably closer than normal friends but that's only because we've known each other since birth. In fact we have the same birthday and both our parents are best friends.

I guess you could say our friendship was written in the stars.

Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews continued to flicker on the screen right when a unfamiliar feeling skims up my leg slowly.

Is that... a hand?.... Is that Dylan's hand?!

My heart rate increases with every centimetre his hand moves northward. I inch my head to the side to face him but to my surprise he looks like he's half way to dream land.

I lift the knitted blanket from our lower bodies to indeed find his hand on my mid thigh.

It was probably an accident. He's asleep anyways. No way would he make a pass at me. I'm his best friend plus he's surrounded by pretty girls every day at school. why would he settle for me...?

I take a breath in and try to distract myself by focusing on the tv again. The bright colours of her dress, the new styles of her hair.

Just as my heart has reached a normal speed Dylan shifts, drawing his head to the crook in my neck and his left arm to snake around my torso and squeeze me like a pillow.

Okay what the hell is he doing? He's fallen asleep next to me before and never has he in all the years I've known him started sleep cuddling me!

Just brush it off Jess. He's just tired. This doesn't mean anything. There nothing to-

"Jess..."

A warm, wet, soft sensation attached to my neck as Dylan softly moaned my name into the skin.

IS HE KISSING ME?!

"D-Dylan?" I bit down on my bottom lip and use all my strength to not moan.

Wow he is good at this. His big lips latched onto my tender skin, his teeth occasionally tracing over the sensitive area while his tongue made circles over the swollen sweet spot.

He pulled away leaving me sort of disappointed but still confused. "Dylan... what are you do-" before I could finish my sentence his head dived in and his lips smashed into mine with pure hunger.

Before I could comprehend what was going on his tongue invaded my mouth and I was left putty in his arms.

Dylan used his natural strength to swing my onto his lap, both of his arms wrapped around my back making me to arch at his demand.

Our mouth moved in sync once my mind court you with the rest of my body.

I would usually have better judgment than this. I mean HELLO! Your making out with your best friend of 18 years.