Chapter Fifteen

"This is good ma, thank you." I smiled kissing my mom on the cheek looking at my breakfast.

" I smiled kissing my mom on the cheek looking at my breakfast

"You welcome baby. Micah wake up!" My mom screamed.

Dominic woke me up early in the morning telling me I should spend the morning and after noon with my family, because he didn't want to keep me away for the whole day.

He had already told me he was picking me up at 5 and I was excited, and loved him even more for being able to share me after last night. I knew he didn't want to.

"I'm up. Happy birthday!" He came over to me giving me a long hug, and a pink gift bag with white wrapping paper sticking out of it.

"Thank you! You want me to open it now?" I played with the wrapping paper.

"Yea nigga." He squinted his eyes still trying to adjust his eyes to the day light. "Language." My mom warned.

Opening the bag I pulled out a black hoodie with Star, Micah and I on it. "Awe." I moved back from the table a little, getting emotional.

"Don't cry, Ryan." He smiled. "I have one just like it so we can all be with each other at all times."

"I love you, Micah."

"I love you too."

"Emotional walls, Tasha Mack. Emotional Walls." I put up my hands mimicking Tasha Mack from the show The Game.

My first birthday without Star physically was already kicking my ass. I knew he was looking down smiling at me, and I constantly pulled on his chain that he bought me that was hanging from my neck.

My mom bought me, a teddy bear from Build A Bear with Star's voice in it from a old video him, and I made. It simply said, "I love you Ryan," but that was all I needed to hear from him.

A couple knocks on the front door was heard, as the person continued on in a beat. "One time for the birthday B- Two times for the Birthday B- Fuck it up if it's your birthday Bitch!" Wisdom gave up trying to sing the song without cursing as my mom shook her head at her, and covered her plants ears.

"Thank you!" She followed in with Delilah and Christa who also held things in their hands, handing me them.

"AW, guys thank you for real. Let's go to my room." I walked out the kitchen planning to finish my breakfast after, as I went to open their gifts.

Delilah made me a customized bathing suit with snake charmer written on the band, while Wisdom gave me a pillow with a bunch of pictures of us on it. Christa handed me a card with money, and I felt it was very generous since we only known each other for a little time.

"Are you excited for later.." Wisdom sung jumping up and down on my bed.

"Yes," I bit my lip. "Yesterday we told each other, we loved each other." They let out a scream and started doing a little dance.