Author's Note

Hello everyone, I want to announce before reading is that: bear with my grammar and typos! Please don't judge me!

To make it clear, I wrote this story when I was in Grade School (Grade 6) and it also have lots of anime references and also some characters inspired my anime characters.

This was made by my 10 year old mind, so it's quite wild! I'm actually planning to edit these or either rewrite it, yet most of the readers seemed to not care about it.

Over all, I want to thank the readers who encouraged me to finish this story years ago!

-

Also, I'm working on a new story, It's Historical Fiction. The first part is more likely the only Tagalog part but the rest of the chapters are English, due to that some of my readers are global-

Yes, I drew the Cover so it's quite bad for now I'll change it once I improved!

Title: El Escritor y La Rosario English Title: The Writer and The RosaryGenre: Historical FictionDescription:

English Title: The Writer and The Rosary
Genre: Historical Fiction
Description:

Sa taon ng 1843, ang manunulat na si Douglas Albert Erasmus Abbot ay lumuwas sa Las Islas FIlipinas upang humanap ng inspiration para sa kanyang ikalimang libro na kanyang susulatin. Nadatnan niya ang isang binibini na si La Rosario Crisostomo na bumihag kaagad ng kanyang atensyon dahil sa angkin na galing nito sa pag-pinta ng larawan, ano kaya ang naghihintay sa kanya sa lugar na ito?

---

In the year of 1843, A writer named Douglas Albert Erasmus Abbot traveled to Las Islas Filipinas in order to find an inspiration for the fifth book he's writing. He stumbled upon a Miss named La Rosario Crisostomo that captured his attention due to her amazing skill in arts. What could be the experience that awaits him in this place?

-

That's all for the Author's note! I'll be grateful if you're supporting me in this one too! For now the First Chapter was out and I'll soon post the Second Chapter as soon as I finish drawing the designs of the characters in that certain Chapter!

Thank you everyone!