My Seatmate Is a Vampire Did you Know??

Hi!! Im Sai Burnaventura Reporter sa Mga Did you Know.....Actually....Ummm.....Sometimes it Can be Acacia,Romer or What Ever....But Im the Best Pick :P

Heres the Top 10 did you Know About MSIAV

10. Did You Know That The Name Acacia Was Named after The Girl In the Jack and The Cuckoo Clock Heart (Fav Movie ni Author) and the Tree in MineCraft?

Yeah...Actually It's So Cute...Thats Why I Love Her!!!! Wait what?

9. Did You Know Na Lahat ng Ugali ng Character sa MSIAV ay Inspired sa Mga Classmate Ni Author?

Acacia-Author
Romer-Old Classmate ni Author
Sai- Ang Crush Ni Author na Laging Hokage

Xian- sa Crush ni Author Dati

Yumii-Best Friend ni Author!! Na Mahinhin(Ckearah)

Daniel- Ang Joker sa School (Paulie)

Krishen- Kaibigan Ni Author na hinahampas kapag Tumawa (Peace tau LunaMaeee hehehe at Named After rin!! Kasi Full name ni Luna ay Unishia Krishen Mae Pecson...Diba Haba??)

Nicole- Ang Judge Mental na Bff ni Author (Lovixxii)

Annie- Ang Laging Caring na Friend Ni Author! (ImMajics)

Zyra- Best Friend ni Author Since Grade 1 (EnidanHgielAgaznog) sa Pagiging Andyan lang sa Tabi moo

8.Did You Know That Naisip lang Ito Ni Author Ng Walang Kaalam alam na Ano Ang Isusunod Na Chapter?

7.Did You Know That Author Did Everything Para Ma Update Lang Ang Story so That You Readers Became Happy?

6.Did You Know That The Name Romer Is Named After Sa Classmate ni Author na Lagi siyang Binubully Back to Grade 3?

5.Did You Know That 3 Weeks bago Ma Punlish ni Author ang Bawat Chapters?

4.Did You Know That Every Scenes in Every Chapters Some times Is Just Happend In Real life?

For Example Kapag May Kakiligan na nangyari kay Author Isusulat niya Agad iyon

3.Did You Know That Ang Prof Nila Acacia Ay Inspired Sa Science Teacher Ni Author?

Masayahin Kasi and Laging Humuhugot..

2.Did You Know That Acacia Dont Know How to Swim?

1. Did You Know That Ice Likes Cute Stuffs?

So There...Done ! Dont tell Ice Huh! Patay Kasi Ako Doon...So Thats All For Today! Dont Forget to Comment....It's In you If You Like To Rate the Story Or To Comment...It Makes Author Happy To see you Opinions!
Sai Buenaventura here!

Ja ne~~