Izumi: We will see.
D.P: You have said it yourself, last time you werent supposed to win. If I were you I wouldnt count on that same thing that happened last time to happen again... After all, miracles dont happen twice.
Bakugo: We will see about that Deku!

Bakugo went running against Dark Phoenix and released an explosion on Phoenix's face.

Bakugo: Take that!

Suddenly a hand came out of the smoke and grabbed Bakugo by the neck. Dark Phoenix was then came out of the smoke and lifted Bakugo. Phoenix then began to apply more force.

D.P: As brash as always Bakugo, I see that hasnt changed. This time though, it is going to cost you a lot.

Bakugo did what best he could to release himself, even releasing another explosion but it didnt work, Phoenix only tightened his grip.

Izumi: W-wait!
Katsumi: N-noo! Stop! Dad!
Uraraka: No... Katsuki!

Everyone else watched in horror the scen unfolding infront of them.

Then Phoenix finally broke Bakugo's neck and threw him away.

Katsumi: DAAAAAD!
Uraraka: Kaaatsukiii!

Phoenix then turned to Izumi.

D.P: This time, you will know failure, utter defeat, and you will know that it was I who delivers it crashing down on you, now let us proceed.

He then walked closer towards her.

D.P: So tell me how do you wish to die... In combat?... Or on your knees?

Izumi stood up and charged against Phoenix trying to punch him multiple times using the her max power but Phoenix blocked them and when he did a shockwave that made the ground tremble was released. It didnt matter what Izumi did, either a hook or a jab an upper or a kick, Phoenix seemed to predict with much ease her movements. He then took advantage of an opening in her defense and punched her square in the face, he did punched her in the stomach and then two times more in the face, releasing small shockwaves everytime his punches collided with her skin. He then raised his leg and kicked her in the cheek sending her away.

Shot then intervened in th battle and shot a barriage of ice against Phoenix but he simply punched through it and walked towards Shoto. He then released a massive barriage of flames which Phoenix simply waved away. Shoto then charged his hand with as much fire as he could preparing his most ultimate technique, the solar punch. Then Phoenix suddenly appeared next to him and grabbed the arm he had been charging and them twisted it until he broke it. He then tensed his other arm and punched Todoroki in the chest piercing through it with his arm.

Riza/Shota/ Izumi: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shota launched a barriage if ice against Phoenix but he simply smashed through it. Izumi then appeared behind Phoenix but he elbowed her in the stomach. He then dodged the incoming flames from Shota. He once again tensed his arm then punched through the fire, sending a wind pressure that pierced through Shota's abdomen.

Tsukauchi: May God help us...
D.P: God is missing.

He then quickly moved against Tsukauchi and punched him square in the face, killing him instantly.

Nejire then used her quirk to try and hit Phoenix with the shockwaves but Phoenix dodged them and then jumped towards where Nejire was and punched her in the face sending him back to the ground. The force with which she hit the ground was so hard that her skull literally opened.

Tamaki and Momo did their best to rise to their fit, ignoring the cuts Jitsuna had made them but Phoenix stood infront of them and grabbed theie heads and smashed them together, completely destroying both of their heads.