It's a talent of mine.

Start from the beginning

"Look, you are not wearing the same blood-stained clothes so we are going to your house and that's it. Get dressed quickly and the whole experience will go a lot faster." I picked up his t-shirt and threw it at him whilst I headed to the bathroom to get changed myself.

*

"So, uh, this is my house..." Sebastian trailed off as he stopped the car opposite a large modern-looking building.

"Do you want me to come in with you or should I stay out here?" I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Don't be ridiculous, of course you're coming inside," He rolled his eyes and opened the door, waiting for me before we crossed the road.

"Well, you seemed kind of hesitant to even come here yourself," I replied, following Sebastian into his spacious house.

"That's because I don't like all the questions I get after a fight. They don't know I do it professionally."

"What questions?" There was no time for a reply because a women, who I assumed was Sebastian's mother, walked into the hallway and smiled widely at Sebastian. However, this smile soon dropped when she realised that he had been in a fight and that I was there.

"Who's this?" She asked, examining me.

"This is Alexa, my friend. Alexa, this is my mum." Sebastian was stood a little in front of me so I moved round him to offer her a small wave.

"Have you been in a fight?" His mother grabbed his arm and inspected the few cuts on it.

"It's not a big deal," Sebastian was clearly uncomfortable and I tried to offer him a reassuring smile.

"No damage was done, just those cuts on his arm and those were because he fell on the ground," I added, trying to smile politely at her.

"I wish this would stop happening, Sebastian." She sighed deeply before releasing his arm.

"Alexa and I are just going upstairs and then we'll be off, okay?" Sebastian didn't even wait for an answer as he was already tugging me up the stairs and I had to make sure I didn't trip.

"Keep the door open please!" She shouted afterwards and I couldn't stop the red blush from spreading its way onto my cheeks.

"Aw, no need to be embarrassed by us," Sebastian noticed my blush and cheekily winked.

"Oh, shut up."

I ignored whatever he replied and instead took this opportunity to explore his room. It was pretty plain and only a large bed and a few pieces of furniture occupied the space. Walking over to his desk, I started to look through the things he had on there; a laptop, a school book and a framed photo. Seeing as Sebastian had nosed through my photos, I felt it was only right that I take a peek at his. It was of him and girl, maybe a year or two younger, and her arms were wrapped around Sebastian's neck while he stared at her lovingly.

"My sister, Lily." An all too familiar feeling encompassed me as Sebastian stood closely behind, looking at the photo over my shoulder.

"She's very pretty," I commented, smiling up at him. For some reason, I felt oddly secure in knowing that the girl who he had looked at so fondly was his sister and not a girlfriend.

"She lives with my aunt in Scotland so I haven't seen her in a while, she might have changed." Sebastian sighed deeply and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"How come?" Having him this close to me was causing a few butterflies to bounce around in my stomach.

"Another time, maybe. Ice skating, remember?" He changed the subject, moving away and letting me notice that he had already changed. I don't even remember him leaving the room.