Now you can't get rid of me can you?

As soon as the school bell rang, I headed out the doors and to my car, barely getting the chance to say goodbye to some of my friends. I drove as quickly as I could to Sebastian's school, trying to make it in time before he left. Luckily for me, he wasn't exactly bothered about leaving school urgently.

When I finally arrived in the almost empty carpark, Sebastian and his friends were halfway towards their cars. I hastily pulled into a spot, running after him and calling his name like a lunatic.

"Hey," I leant on Sebastian's shoulder when I arrived.

"Hey to you too. How come you're here?" He wrapped an arm around my waist to steady me. Yes, I was a little out of breath from running for three seconds.

"I left my clothes at your house. I need that top for tomorrow," I explained.

"And why were your clothes at Sebastian's?" Hugo asked, implying something else with a smirk plastered onto his face.

"She stayed over, obviously." Sebastian rolled his eyes at Hugo.

"I don't think your boyfriend would have liked that." Eden commented icily, a glare directed straight at me.

"Oh, uh, I'm not with him anymore," I gave her an awkward half smile. Silence ensued before Lee spoke up tentatively.

"So, Alexa, we were just heading out for some food, want to join?"

"Um," I glanced at Sebastian to make sure I wasn't intruding and he gave me a quick nod. "Sure, I'd love to."

"If you just follow one of us in your car, everything should be fine, okay?" Hugo instructed before getting into his car.

"Follow me, you know my car," Sebastian added on, pushing me gently in the direction of where I'd parked. "See you in a few!"

Turns out, the ice cream parlour was really easy to get to and Sebastian and I walked in together only a minute or two after the others had arrived. The three of them had managed to get a corner booth and were sitting in it, waiting for us.

"Alexa, you have to have the waffles from here, they're amazing," Lee leaned over the table, pointing at the waffles on the menu.

"Oh my god, there are so many choices!" I skimmed over the endless list of toppings that you could have with them.

"There aren't that many." Eden rolled her eyes at my exclamation before standing up. "Sebastian, you coming to help me with the milkshakes?"

"Yeah, sure. What flavour do you want, Alexa?" He asked whilst Eden tapped her foot impatiently.

"Mint choc chip, please. I'll buy you breakfast on Saturday morning to pay you back, okay?" I didn't have any money on me at the moment. Sebastian only got the chance to nod before Eden dragged him away.

"Wow, someone really doesn't like me," I mumbled under my breath as I twisted back round in my seat.

"Eden's been practically in love with Sebastian for ages now, she's just jealous, that's all." Hugo reassured me. I flushed bright red at the fact they had heard me being mean to one of their best friends.

"Yeah, she's not particularly welcoming sometimes but just ignore her, okay?" Lee offered me a smile and moved round the booth to sit next to me.

"So, how long have you lot been friends for?" I changed the subject, examining the pair of boys.

"I've known Sebastian since I was about five and we met Eden a couple of years back and Hugo last year, when he moved." Lee replied, leaning back in the booth.