"Good morning," she replied.

Jasper walked around his car and opened the door to the passenger seat while Madelline followed closely behind. She automatically smiled upon seeing the gesture and watched at how Jasper propped his arm at the top of the door with the smirk she loved.

"M'lady."

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied back in a teasing tone before getting in.

"Monte Carlo? That's our theme?"

"Yes!" Eric replied excitedly. "Gambling, tuxedos, and bond."

Angela took pictures of her classmates around the lot, finding the entire ambiance of everyone picturesque. She stopped taking pictures of her classmates when a familiar car drove in. She slowly lowered her hand, mouth gaping in surprise. She looked back to Jessica to check if she was seeing the same thing as her, who nodded and looked as if she, too, was trying to suppress her squeals.

Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett who were currently inside their car and talking among each other when they noticed the commotion. A smirk slowly made its way to their lips as they finally saw what was happening.

There, sitting beside their brother, was Madelline who looked too involved in their conversation to notice the people staring at them.

"Damn, he finally grew a pair," Emmett mumbled, the two girls in front of him chuckling in agreement.

Rosalie expressed her concerns already towards Madelline and Bella the more she sees them getting involved with her brothers, but Edward only dismissed her concern and claimed that he knows what he was doing. Jasper, however, nodded and reassured her that she wasn't just any kind of a girl. His feelings were genuine and Madelline wouldn't be the type to reveal their true nature to other people.

Jasper parked his car in his usual spot and got out before walking around to open Madelline's door. Alice silently squealed and looked like a proud mother from Rosalie's car, watching their interaction. Jasper helped Madelline with her bag as she got out and walked beside her. Their eyes finally met his siblings who were currently holding a teasing look onto their faces.

"About damn time!" Mike shouted, all the way from his place, catching both of their attention. His dislike towards the Cullens lessened when he saw how they treated Madelline and Bella. He consider the former as one of his best friend already who he could talk to anytime without judgement. Edward Cullen was a different topic to him, seeing that he held such fondness towards Bella. Jasper and Madelline gave him a smirk before they continued walking towards Rosalie's car.