When she calmed down enough Bruce lifted her body up, walking out of the bathroom and onto the bedroom. They laid on the bed for a few more minutes, him holding her, until she was done crying. 

" Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. Skylar shook her head. " It was so bad," she replied, " I don't think I'm ready to tell about it," she took a deep breath and looked at him, " Would that be a problem?"

Bruce furrowed his brows," Of course not, whenever you feel ready," he responded. " But I want you to know, from now on, I will never let anyone hurt you, you'll never have to go through something like that, ever again, okay?" he asked.

Skylar slowly nodded. " Okay," she mumbled. A faint smile appeared on his face. " Good, what do you say we go eat something? I'm sure Alfred has something prepared," he offered. She shook her head. " No," she exclaimed, " I don't want him and Alfred seeing me like that, I, just," she mumbled.

" Okay, then," Bruce said getting up from the bed, " I'll bring something over, does that sound alright?" he asked. " Yes, thank you," Skylar replied. He kissed her forehead then left the room. She took a deep breath. 

She didn't want Dick seeing her like that, because even though the kid was Robin, she didn't want him getting upset. She knew the two had created a bond, similar to a sibling bond, and she knew that even if he wouldn't show it he'd get sad. As for Alfred, he was probably used to seeing people like that, given that Bruce was Batman, but deep down, Skylar didn't want him seeing all bruised and broken too, he had become a father figure. 

She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom again, to wash her face. She avoided looking at the mirror as much as she could and quickly finished her business. When she walked out, the clothes she had on seemed to strangle her.

They were the same clothes the Martian Manhunter gave her and frankly, they were huge and uncomfortable on her. She hesitantly walked toward Bruce's wardrobe and started looking through it. There were mostly suits, no shocker there, and in the corner, there were some hoodies and jumpers.

She took the smallest looking jumper, with tightening it enough it should fit her. Then she looked at the hoodies. They were all college hoodies, mostly European but she could spot a few non-European ones. In the end, she decided on the Cambridge one, thinking it had the better color combination. 

When Bruce came back Skylar had just finished changing. He looked at her funnily. " Sorry, I didn't mean to pry on your wardrobe without your permission, but," she started explaining but he cut her off. " No, no, it's okay, it's just weird, seeing you in my clothes," 

" I know! This is so baggy," Skylar said along with a smile, putting her hands up and showing how big it was. " I like it though," she added, walking to him and looking at the tray he had. There were meatballs, fries, and some spaghetti. She grabbed one of the fries and jumped on the bed. " Did you really study at all those colleges?" 

Bruce chuckled, sitting next to her and leaving the tray between them. " Yeah, it was temporary though, I changed it a lot," he explained. Skylar nodded, grabbing a few other fries. " Yeah, I could see," she mumbled. 

The truth was, up until she spotted the food Skylar never realized how much hungry she was. The last time she ate was at Barry Allen's wedding. With everything she went through, food was her last worry but now she was starving. 

" Sorry, I'm eating all of it, are you hungry?" she asked after a while. Bruce chuckled. " I thought we agreed on not saying sorry," he replied. Skylar huffed. " Fine," she mumbled. " And no, I'm not," he said.

They spent the rest of their time just talking and watching some TV. Then Bruce's phone vibrated. He sighed, looking at it. " Diana's here," he mumbled. " Okay," she muttered, both getting out of the bed.