[RMML] Chapter 2

Chaeyoung's p.o.v
It's been around 7 months since my first day at Hanlim and now Dahyun and I are currently on my computer while looking for some part-time jobs for me. Our parents work oversees so Dahyun and I have been living with our grandparents for around 3 years. Dahyun started working part-time last year at a cafe so she could save up for college. Now that I'm in high school, I wanna help out and start saving up too.

After almost an hour of job searching online, we found absolutely nothing. Then, Dahyun suddenly had an idea.

"Chaengi, why don't you work with me at the cafe?" she asks.

"Eh? I thought you guys were all packed."

Dubu laughs. "Well yeah. Packed with customers.."

"Oh.."

"Cmon Chaeng think about how much fun it would be! I'm very close with Boss-nim and he's currently looking for at least 4 more part-time employees. Right now it's literally just me and two other part-time workers and they both are leaving because one is working full time soon while our other employee is studying oversees. Chaengie it's now or never!"

She did have a point. It's just that, I've never even drank coffee ever in my life.

"Chaeng, I know what you're thinking and you better stop now. Café's have more than coffee to it. We're actually more popular for our desserts and bubble tea. Twice Café? You ever heard of them?" my eyes then widen.

"NO. FUCKING. WAY!!!" I shake Dahyun's shoulders as I yell.

"Language!"

"YOU WORK FOR JYP AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! WHEN YOU SAID CAFÉ I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE McCAFÉ AT MCDONALDS NEAR SCHOOL YOU AAAAAAHHH!!"

"Chaengie I thought I told you already! And can you chillax for a second? What about my boss anyways?"

I then glare at her.

"Twice Café is literally Jyp central dumbo. Don't you usually see idols and trainees from JYP Entertainment that go there to eat?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE WONDER GIRLS HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME HOW DAREYOUYYDHDHDUD!!" I say as I continue to shake Dubu's shoulders.

"CHILLAX CHILLAX IM SORRY OKAY? Let me just call PD-nim."

"YOU EVEN CALL HIM PD-NIM?!"

Dahyun then laughs at my question before calling her boss on her phone.

(Nim); A title of respect in Korean.

Twice Café is not only very well-known for their desserts, but also because of their owner. Duh... Jyp is like one of the only Kpop industry CEO's to ever have opened up a café so there can be a sort of "safe space" for his trainees, idols, and staff to eat and chill. People say that it's really hard to get a job there because he's very careful and picky when selecting. It's like auditioning to be a Kpop idol they say. Hm, wonder how my crackhead sister got the job. Just kidding hehe. But anyways, to be honest, I don't see myself as Twice Café worthy. But it's worth a shot right? Oh well. That's one of the many reasons why I admire Jyp. Well other than the fact that he's Wonder Girl's boss...

[On The Phone]
"Hii PD-nim~ ah yes yes I've eaten already. How are you? Ah yes yes. So uhh I actually called you because I wanted to ask you something..." Dahyun then looks at me and bites her lips.

"What is it Dubu?" Jyp says through the phone.

Oh my gosh my sister is talking to Jyp. Gaaaah~

"Ummm so I know you're currently looking for new part-time employees asap and uh Boss-nim.. do you remember my little sister Son Chaeyoung?"