"Walk around school. It'll dry off." Lufeng laughs which makes me feel offended. "I'm just kidding. I'm a gentleman. I'll take responsibility."

He takes off his flannel, revealing his buff arms. Damn his veins, on his hands towards his arms. Looks scary but kinda cool.

"Excuse me." He says then ties his flannel around my hip line, covering my butt.

"Dude! What are you doing? People are looking." I say in embarrassment.

"Do you want people to know that your pants is wet?" Lufeng whispers in my ears. "If not. Leave this flannel on for the rest of the day."

I smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I told you. I'm a gentleman." Lufeng smiles.

"Then I'm off. I have to go eat lunch." I say then leave.

•••

Yuyan and I are walking to the bus stop. I tell her the story of Lufeng and I. Our awkward encounterment in the bathroom.

"He really did that? He really went into the girls bathroom for you?" Yuyan says being speechless. "Is that the reason why you have his flannel wrapped around your waist?"

I nod my head.

"Hey! Do you know what that means?" Yuyan asks.

"What?" I ask.

"You're friends with a future mafia leader." Yuyan quietly says.

"Huh?! Future mafia leader?!" I say at loss for words.

"Shhh!" Yuyan says covering my mouth as we both look to see people looking at us weirdly. "You're too damn loud."

"I'm friends with a future mafia leader?" I whisper. "You've gotta be kidding me."

"Think about it. No random person is going to get injured in their hips. Unless they got into a fight. Big fights like the Mafia's is scary." Yuyan says in terror.

"You're saying that Lufeng is a mafia?" I ask again.

Yuyan nods her head. "His father is a mafia. I'm sure he's gonna be the next one up after his father retires. I've heard rumors going around that he's going against his father. He doesn't want to be a mafia leader. His father is not happy about it at all."

We stop at the bus stop. The bus isn't here yet.

"Really? It must be scary. To be in a mafia and knowing that you're gonna be the next one to lead, but you don't wanna lead. What's gonna happen?" I say.

"I don't know. Let's see what happens." Yuyan sighs.

Lufeng is a mafia. His father is a mafia. Once his father steps down as the leader, the position is gonna go to Lufeng. Will Lufeng really take the position of being the leader? He doesn't seem like the person to take position. He looks like the type of person that doesn't mess with violence or being against the law. I should stop judging. I've only met him for a day and a half. Only time will tell.

Xiaojun's POV

I call YangYang, wondering where they are at. Today I came to school without Chunhua. I came extra early. A girl like her won't wake up early to attend school. Me being me, I woke up early and left early.

"Where are you guys?" I ask as soon as he answers.

"I'm sleeping. What do you want?" YangYang asks then yawns.

"I'm at school. Why aren't you guys at school yet?" I ask.

"Dude. It's 6:32 in the morning. Lucas and I don't have class today. Hendery has class at 10 am." YangYang slurs in the middle of his sentence.