I'm in my room packing my clothes into my suitcase. Same with Jian who is throwing his clothes at me because he's too excited to fold his clothes. He's also excited because he's moving in with his father.

"The day has finally came. You're actually leaving me, Jialia. You won't be living here with me anymore." Yuyan sadly says sitting down with me on the floor as I fold Jian's clothes before doing mines.

"If living with him was not in the contract or mentioned, I wouldn't be moving there." I say putting Jian's clothes in his suitcase.

"Be glad that you're moving into an idol home. That's every fan girls dream. Go live with their idol." Yuyan says trying to make me have courage.

I sigh. "Not my dream."

"Oh! Someone has bought this house already." Yuyan mentions.

"Really? Already? That was fast. We put it on the market a couple weeks ago and someone already wants to buy it?" I ask with some suspicion.

"Why? Maybe because our house is really nice. I really like it and is sad that we are leaving it behind." Yuyan sadly says.

Yuyan and I had decide to sell the house since I am moving out. She doesn't want to be lonely and live here alone. So we decided to sell it.

"But I'm glad that I was able to grow in this house with you." I smile.

"Me too!" Yuyan hugs me over the suitcases. "I'm gonna miss you and my naught Jian."

"You'll see me at work everyday. You're acting as if you won't see me ever again in your life. Don't be that dramatic, Yuyan." I say.

"You're right. I'll see you everyday at work." Yuyan smiles.

"Is your mom okay with you moving back in with her?" I ask.

"Yeah. She's fine with it. She's glad that I'm moving back in. She's been lonely and I haven't been visiting her." Yuyan says putting her knees up, having her arms lock around them. "Now that I'm going to live with her, I'm going the most time with her."

"Spend all the minutes and seconds you have with her." I smile.

"Right! Let me help you pack." Yuyan says then helps me fold Jian's clothes.

XiaoJun's POV

I'm in the kitchen, trying to make cookies. Since today is the day that Jian and Jialia is moving in, I'm making cookies to welcome them. I don't think me making cookies is going very well. All of the powder are all over my apron. My batter is very watery, maybe I added too much water. My whole counter space that I am working at is a huge mess. Spatulas are all over the place, measuring cups, cookie mixes, oils, butter, chocolate chips and more other things are a mess. My hands are also covered in powder.

"How's the process of making cookies going, Xiaojun?" Uncle Chaoxiang asks while smiling with his hands behind his back standing by the counter.

"Is baking this hard?" I ask in exhaustion leaning on the counter tops, though it's messy. I'm about to give up.

"Ms. Jialia and Mr. Jian is here." Uncle Chaoxiang smiles.

"Huh?! It's time already?!" I exclaim then look at the clock hanging on the wall. 6pm.

I quickly rush to the entrance to see Jialia and Jian coming in the house with their suitcases. Jialia looks at me, trying to hold in her laugh. Jian is standing there looking confused.

"Welcome home!" I smile.

•••

I'm cleaning up my mess while Jian and Jialia are unpacking their clothes in their room. I'm almost done cleaning, I'm going to try to make another batch of cookies. This time, it's gonna be a success.