Josie

Hello!

My name Is Josie, I go by she/her and I am  female.

Jason forgot to say this before, but we are both straight, but very much allies of any gender or sexuality anyone identifies with! Love is love and it's not a choice!

I am due in August with me and Jason's child! We are so excited, though we are already considered parents, because almost everyone in the system are my children, especially the littles. I take care of them a lot with some other alters. They call me mom or mommy and it makes me so happy when they do. I am so proud of all of them.

We are disscussing having them do one of these or not, you all seem like lovley people, and we've had very good feedback so far, which is amazing! We can't say the same about our Youtube, but that doesn't really matter to most of us.

My job is the inner caretaker, soother, mother, and emotional caretaker. I take care of everyone in the system, comfort them, and help them. When the body is stressing out, I help, if an alter is having a breakdown I help. If there is anyone in the system that wants to do anything harmful, I help. I also watch the littles, especially when they are fronting. I also help take care of the body, especially if the host isn't doing well.

I was the first known alter in the system, I helped the host during a panic attack back in her early years of being a teenager.

I dislike conflict and rough things, I don't hold trauma, but I am very much aware due to helping trauma holders. I don't like yelling or chaos, but I help when there is things like that going on in the system. People listen to me and Jason, but worst case cenario, they'll listen to me. We've had a bad fight once in the system, and I had to be the peace keeper. It's fine now, but I don't prefer those situations, so I help have those things not happen.

My favorite color is light pink, and I like soft music, classical piano and Dodie, occasionally Kimya Dawson. I don't like cursing or violence, it makes me very uncomftorable, I can take it, it's just not my style.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night/whatever time it may be. Goodbye lovlies! Be sure to leave comments if you have any questions! Stay safe and make good choices!