Jason

Ello mates!

My name is Jason and I am a 42-47 year old man.

I am married to another alter named Josie, and we are expecting in August! I'm so excited!

I am Australian!

I am the primary protector, meaning I am usually the first to front if we are in danger, and I deal with day to day stuff in the system and anything that needs to be done that the host can't do.

I hold some trauma, and just saying, if one of you guys even ask us about trauma, we won't be continuing this whole thing, it's insensitive and very triggering. That's just a warning, and you will most likley be hearing that from Lion and Giovannie too.

My favorite colour is red, and friends say I have a really bad american accent, and I can agree, I just can't quite get it right.

Me and Lion are the two most physically strong alters, I take care of the littles sometimes, that's usually the others though, they'll tell you.

I am a pretty happy person, obviously I can get angry, but usually I stay the "Dad" to everyone in the system, some others even call me dad, or daddy. And no, it's not sexual, the littles (the alters who are 11 or younger) call me that, don't be gross.

I am an alter who can cuss a lot, but I'm refraining just in case if anyone younger decides to read these. We will put warnigs before any of that for your guy's saftey!

I Know the world right now seems crazy, and believe me, it is, just remember to wash your hands and stay inside as much as possible. If you need to go places like the store, remember to wear a mask over your mouth and nose (you can use a bandana) and gloves. Wash your gloves and don't touch your face without clean hands. Just remember not to be afraid of everything! You will all be okay! Go on walks outside, drink water, eat healthy! I don't know who needs this, but it's just a reminder!

Have a nice day kiddos!

Leave a comment if you have any questions or if you want to talk! Our instagram is "Scubasystem" and you can DM us. We cand Pm on here because we are using a fake e-mail hah.