Ch. 2

Chihiro stuffed her change of clothes, water bottle and camera into her backpack, Ami was gonna pick her up for the field trip today and she was about to get here.  She ran downstairs and kissed her parents goodbye, since she was going to spend the night with Ami afterwards.

Ami arrived, and Chihiro got into the car with her.
"This is going to be so much fun!!" Ami said excitedly, Chihiro nodded and looked out the window. She began to recognize the surroundings, but she's sure she had never been there before in her life. "Look.. tiny shrines.." Chihiro said, pointing at a pile of house shaped stones, "People think spirits live in them right?" Ami replied, and Chihiro nodded back.

They arrived at a plantation covered red building, along with the other cars of the families and teachers who were coming.
    Chihiro stopped for a second and got out of the car, "I'm getting serious deja vu." she snickered, not thinking much of it. 

"Okay everybody, let's get going, is everybody ready?" Our homeroom teacher yelled to all of us. "Make sure to stick in a group of 2 at all times!".
Everyone screamed in excitement, and started following the teacher through the long hallway.
  Chihiro recognized everything she set her eyes on.
At the end of the hallway there was a big room with benches. They continued walking until they came to a field with a dried of river, "woah! Look at this Chihiro!" Ami said, grabbing her arm and beginning to pull her. "I don't know why, but I remember all of this.." Chihiro said, following Ami closely.

The teachers announced that everything he can explore, but to meet back at the entrance at of the theme park.

Ami, Chihiro, and a bunch of other kids game upon a strip of restaurants, and began looking around.
  It was 3pm and they were leaving at around 7pm, so they had all of the time in the world to explore.
    There were 3 boys in the group with Ami and Chihiro, they were kicking over chairs and roughly looking through everything. "You shouldn't be messing with anything!!" Ami giggled.
  Chihiro sat down, it felt like hours since they started messing around. She decided she could take a quick nap until they were ready to leave.

...

Haru took off the balcony of the top floor, spirits had given complaints that there's an interference in the restaurant wing of the park. He flew around thinking it may just be a stink spirit, he landing on top of a restaurant and transforming back to a human. He sat down to keep watch, that's when he spotted  a group of 5 teenagers sitting in one of the restaurants.
   "What are they doing here.." He questioned, he began focusing when he say a stripped green and white shirt, on a girl with a fluffy ponytail. "Cin..- Ch-Chihiro!" His shoulders raised, "I have to tell them to leave.. but.. Chihiro." he decided to wait at the bridge, if Chihiro comes he'll ask her to stay, if she doesn't.. he'll turn them away.

Chihiro woke up about 30 minutes later, she opened her mouth to ask if they were ready to leave, but when she looked up Ami and the boys were no longer there.. there were.. pigs. Chihiro gasped and stood up, what happened to them?! She backed up and started running. Why were they pigs? Where did her friends? She ran up the stairs and came to a bridge that leaded up to a giant bathhouse. She saw a now tall young man standing on the bridge, looking off the bridge.

"Haku?....."