Prologue : That Night

The time is about twelve at midnight, a young girl with a short white hair wearing blue ribbon on her hair, a white blouse and a long dark blue pants is walking back to her dorm and opens the rooms door. "Nozomi, I'm back." Said the girl with a loud voice as she went inside. She then closes the door and walks a few steps upfront untill her eyes is met with a big black creature with dark blue eyes staring and growling at her.

"Wh-Wha..." Said the girl as she frozed from shock. She then takes a few steps backwards and as she did, the creature steps forward. As the creature did so, it is now under the moonlight from the near window. The creature looks like a wolf that has a fox face with black fur, pointy ears, dark blue eyes, a puffy mane and nine puffy pointy tails. This creature is also bigger than a normal wolf, it's almost as big as a bear. What's more, there are weird blue markings on its fur. As if... It's magical.

As the girl walks backward, she stumbled by her own feet accidentally and fell on her butt. The girl still trying to get away without making a sudden movement, afraid that this beast might suddenly attack her. The girl is slowly getting closer to the door and then, she make her move by running to the door but the beast is faster and bump to the door closing it. The girl still couldn't get out of the room but manage to escape from the beast unscratched and are now near the window.

The girl think of every escape route but none of it is easy to do, she tried using the door and it ended in failure, there's a window but this is the third floor. Even if she manage to run away, she'll probably be injured and can hardly move. Besides, with that beast being so big, it can land without a problem. If that happen, it'll probably hunt someone else.

*I have no choice but to use the door instead.* She thought as she walks closer to the window. As she stands there thinking, the beast turned around and stares at her again, only this time it's even more frightening.

*C-Calm down, calm down. It's okay.* She inhale and exhale slowly. *It's going to be okay.* She thought to herself trying to stay positive.

*All I need to do is stay alive and try to trap this beast here, that way it wouldn't get out of this room and hunt anyone else.* The girl thought.

While she was still thinking, the beast is getting ready to attack. As soon as she's done thinking to herself, as if on cue the beast makes it's move and jump towards her. The girl dodge it as soon as possible to her left, although unharmed the beast still manage to graze her by her right shoulder. Good thing it only got her blouse, otherwise her shoulder would've been bleeding.

*T-that was close!* She thought. *Good thing I escape in time.* *Ah.. my blouse, sigh... Now i'll need to buy a new one.* She thought while looking at the torn part of her blouse as she is now near the kitchens entrance.

While distracted, the beast turned around and swiftly run towards her. The girl, not realize it sooner was caught off guard by the beast. Surprised and in panic she used her right arm to block it's attack thinking it might minimise the damage taken causing her arm to be gnawed at by the beast.

As soon as she was bitten, she got out of balance and fall butt first to her back. While her right arm is being bitten, her other arm is being pinned on by the beast. After a while, the beast as if about to jump, pulled itself up letting go of her bitten arm and stomp it's forelegs making the girl's left arm crushed. A loud crack could be heard and the girl slowly fell into abyss...