Spin the Bottle - G. Blythe ❤

It was a normal day at school and Y/n L/N was trying to focus on her work. But she could not focus no matter how much she tried so she just huffed and gave up, she looked out the window at the beautiful scenery instead. Suddenly she felt a stare at the back of her head and looked over and saw Gilbert Blythe staring at her with heart eyes. When she looked over at him, he winked at her.

She blushed slightly and smiled at him and tried to focus back on her work before she got into trouble. Gilbert could not stop looking at the girl with beautiful h/c hair that flowed down her shoulders effortlessly and the way she huffed a strand of hair out of her face when she was frustrated made him fall even more in love with her. He was looking at every move she made, what drove him even more crazy was when she would bite her rosy colored lips when she was trying to concentrate.

He needed her, he was ever so hopelessly in love with her and could not contain it anymore, he loved the way the light pink dress was wearing today complemented her skin color and how cute she was with the way she wore her matching pink bow. He snapped out of his gaze when Moody who sat behind him nudged his back and whispered, "Blythe stop staring." He glared over at Moody and whispered back defensively "I am not staring." Moody chuckled and shook his head at his friend.

Gilbert turned back to his work and focused on that for the rest of class in fear he may get in trouble for staring to much. Even though he was focusing on work he still managed to glance at Y/n every so often and sometimes she would catch him and look right back at her slate with a blush.

He smirked to himself and before he knew it the final school bell rang indicating that the day was over. He quickly got up and looked over at Y/n who was talking to her best friends Diana and Anne. He was going to walk up to her when Josie Pye stopped him "Hey Gilbert, we are going to play some parlor games. Stay and join us."

She smirked at him evilly and walked to where everyone was starting gather to sit in a circle, he rolled his eyes but joined them anyway. He saw Josie talk to the three girls that we're still chatting by their desks and brought them with her to join the game. He smiled to himself knowing Y/n was going to play.

Josie started speaking "Okay we are going to be playing spin the bottle. It will be boy, girl, boy, girl." Billy made a snide comment "So where does that leave Cole?" Josie rolled her eyes and told Jane "Jane go sit next to your stupid brother. Anne switch spots with Charlie. Y/n go sit next to Moody. " She ordered everyone to sit in a specific order. Y/n rushed to go sit next to Moody and realized she was sitting in between Moody and Billy and mentally groaned.

Josie herself sat down beside Cole so she was in between Cole and Gilbert and whispered to Cole "Don't listen to him, I'm glad your here." Cole brought his knees up to his chest and muttered "It's not like I have a choice." Josie scoffed and continued speaking to the group ignoring his statement "Okay so the rules are you have to spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss." She explained "The person who will spin first will be... Y/N." She said looking at her with a smirk.

Y/n's E/c eyes widened and she cleared her throat nervously and brought her hand to the empty milk bottle that was in the middle of the circle. She spun it and as it took the time to spin Gilbert silently prayed that it would land on him, God really has a way with his work because it ended up slowly landing on him.

She looked up and saw Gilbert was the one she had to kiss. She played with her hands nervously as Billy said "Come on you have to kiss and those are the rules!" Soon enough the circle began chanting once they both stood up and faced each other "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" So Gilbert decided to make the move and wrap his arms around Y/n's waist and kiss her with so much passion. They kissed for another 5 minutes but it seemed like eternity for them and soon reluctantly let go of each other and sat back down in there spots.

They both had flushed faces and wore huge smiles. She glanced around and saw Ruby one the other side of her who was sitting next to another random boy in their class and saw her crying to herself. Y/n frowned but still through out the game she could not help but look over at Gilbert every once in a while with a blush on her cheeks. At one point when it was Anne's turn she saw him look at her and just stared back. They we're in a trance for the rest of the game and she didn't even realize that Anne ran out of the room in embarrassment and shame for all the taunting of no one wanting to kiss her.

She got out of her trance when she noticed Anne was gone and looked at diana with a concerned expression realizing what happened. Diana gave her the same look and mouthed to her "Talk to Gilbert. I will go find Anne and meet up with you later." She smirked knowingly at Y/n because she knew she really wanted to talk to Gilbert about the kiss and she wanted them to get together desperately so she did not mind going to comfort her other best friend, in hope's that the two love birds would finally end up a couple.

Y/n mouthed back to Diana "Thank you." With a deep blush Diana smiled and winked at her and saw that Gilbert was getting up to leave "Go." She mouthed and ran out to go find and comfort Anne.

Y/n got up and walked up to Gilbert by his desk where he was gathering his things and tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he turned around and saw the stunning face of the girl he had a crush on for years. He blushed and smiled at her "Hello Y/n." She smiled back "Hi Gilbert." It was silent for a bit then Gilbert offered to walk her home, she accepted and they started their stroll to her house.

Gilbert glanced over at Y/n as she walked "Y/n?" She stopped walking and turned to face the handsome curly haired boy "Yes Gil?" She asked he sighed and thought to himself 'it's now or never Gilbert.' "I really enjoyed that kiss. A-and I think I enjoyed it more then I should. I like you Y/n, I mean n-not as a friend but.." Y/n shut him up by bodly grabbing the sides of his face and pulling him in for another kiss. This one was more intense and passionate, it lasted for 10 minutes before they had to pull away to breath.

As she pulled away all you could hear was their heavy breathing, the couple had swollen lips and a darker flush to their cheeks. Gilbert smiled goofily and Y/n giggled at his expression "Does that explain everything to you Mr. Blythe?" He nodded still in a daze "I think it does Ms. L/n."

He pulled her back in for a small chaste kiss and let go after a few seconds "I love you Y/n L/n." He said softly while pushing some of her H/c hair behind her ear. Y/n blushed and looked into his stunning Hazel eyes that she could get lost in "I love you too Gilbert Blythe."

Authors note- Hey Lovlies this is my first ever imagine! Hope you guys liked it, I enjoyed writing it and tried my best with it. If you would like more Gilbert ones let me know, I may add girls into the mix as well who knows.

Stay True Darlings
❤❤❤