"I'm always with you" he said holding my hand and I look at him and a small smile came to my lips.

"And thank you for that" he smiled and we started talking about some random things.

********

I wake up early in the morning and felt nausea and headache. I went to washroom and thrown up everything.

It's my daily routine. Morning sickness. But today I'm feeling too much sick and headache.

But I have to go to college cause our exams is near and I couldn't afford to miss my single classes.

I walked out of my room after getting ready and walked to dinning room.

"Muneeb if your done then can you please drop me" I asked muneeb as I saw him having his breakfast.

"Where are you going? First eat your breakfast" aapi said and came to me.

"No aapi please.. I'm not feeling like eating anything" I said making displeased face seeing all those food.

"But you can't go Like this.. empty stomach" she said and held my arms.

"I will eat something from canteen when I feel like eating.. now I have to go.. muneeb are you coming or should I go" I told aapi first and then muneeb.

"No no I'm coming" he said and walked toward me.

"Are you done right? I mean if you want to eat..." He didn't let me finished my sentence and said.

"I'm done... Now let's go" he said and we both walked out of the house.

**********

"You don't look good to me" Kulsum commented and i sighed in annoyed.

"I'm fine yaar" I replied annoying. We were in our last class and Kulsum was with me she was observing me every now and then.

Yeah she was right I'm not feeling well today. Maybe cause I haven't eaten anything since morning but what can I do. I'm not hungry.

Kulsum sighed and concentrate on the class.

After class we come out of the college and as usual I roamed my eyes everywhere to see if rahmaan came here or not. And thankfully he didn't.

"Searching for him?" Kulsum asked.

"Hmm...and thank god he is not here.. I know he's tired now.. you know.. he is always like this.. if something not going as he wants he leave that thing" I said with disappointed small smiled.

"Anyways... You shouldn't think about him" Kulsum said and I nodded.

"Hmm.. okay bye.. let's meet tomorrow... And don't forget to give me notes" I said and she nodded. I started looking for texi or auto.

After sometime a texi came in my view. And i stopped that texi and sat in.
I told him address and he drove off.

I was in my thoughts when I heard song playing in car.

Dil ka dariya beh hi Gaya
(The emotions of my heart flowed away through my tears)

Ishq ibadat ban hi gaya
(My love for you has turned into devotion)

Khud Ko mujhe tu saunp de
(Surrender yourself to me)

Meri zarurat tu ban gaya
(You have become my necessity now)

Baat dil ki... narzone ki
(The talks of the heart..
are now being done by the eyes)

Sach keh rahaa.. teri kasam
(I am speaking truth.. I swear on you)