Chap 11| pimple lover

"You are a annoying me." I look at Hunter flatly.

"And you are a bitch." Hunter snaps back.

"Bitch is a dog. Dog bark and bark is on trees. Trees are in nature and nature beautiful. So thank for the compliment." I snap back crossing my arms.

"Wow, ok I'm giving you Credit for that one; I have nothing to say to that." Hunters say as he shakes his head.

"Because I'm better then you, just admit it." I say smirking.

"No, I'm still pretty badass and your a goodie-too-shoes." He says looking back at the book in front of him.
Ya, ok pretty boy says the one who lost a race to a girl.

"If you're pretty badass then why did you lose that race to Pistol Annie? Hmm Einstein?" I say with a laugh

"How you know about that?" He ask looking back up you surprise look on his face.

"Went around the whole school dumb ass." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Damnit." He mutters to himself.

"Well doesn't that kill your huge ego." I laugh.

"Can we go back to this?" He asks.

"Why? You know it you did before and you got it right now, your just pretending not to know it." I say. Hunter and I have been study for the last half 'n hour.

"Ok, maybe I know this but doesn't mean I get everything in math." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him. We both know he just doing this to annoy the crap out of me.

"Ya, ok keep telling yourself that."

30 minutes later I was pushing Hunter out the door.

"Go you fat ass." I say as Opening the door.

"Umm mam' I'm not a fat ass what so ever; Haven't you seen these bad boys." Hunter lifts his shirt again I try my hardest not to look at his body and I look him in the eyes with annoyed face.

"Put your damn shirt down now." I yell at him.

"You say one thing but your eyes say another." Hunter smirks get a little bit bigger and starts to point at his stomach.

"Shut up Hunter and get out of my house!" I yell again at him, but he doesn't move. I march up behind him and push him out of the door way and shut the door behind him.

"You know you want me Annie!" He yells through the door.

"In your dreams!" I yell back. I run upstairs and unlock my closet door and get dressed to go racing.

I get dressed and I through on my black hair wig. I climb out the window and walk to the shop. I unlock the door to Leo and I hop on. I start to drive on the trails for a little while. I wanted to get lost and try to find my way back but, I knew the trails all to well.

As I drove I got lost in thought, the trails took me wherever. When the moon came up, I went to the lake on trail 4. I turned off Leo and put the kick stand down. I walk to the lake, it been here for years my great-grandfather is the one who put here.

When my grandfather showed it to me, it didn't have name. I remember him looking at it, then he looked at me

"We'll Miss Annie what should we call it?" My grandfather ask.

"Shelby!" I yell.

He chuckles "Do you ever stop thinking of trucks?"

"Nope!" My nine year old version of me said to him. My grandfather got down to my height and grab my shoulders.