DID YOU JUST TALK?!?! 2.

''Uhhh...ummm''

''I'm not going to hurt you idiot! I haven't even transformed yet''

''W-what do you mean by that?'' You were blow away when your cute little cat transformed into....into....

A NEKO?!?

''Your a neko???'' You say as you looked at he's ears ''omg you are such a idiot...yes I'm a neko'' he said looking at you with annoyed eyes ''and can you stop calling me ''a neko'' I have a real name you know'' you were confused.....why didn't he show you this before?

''Then what's you real name?'' you asked curiously ''it's Leaf'' he blushed a little when he saw you smile ''awww that's such a cute name! Why haven't you talked to me before?'' Leaf looked at you with he's green/black eyes and said ''w-well I didn't want you to abandon me because of it...'' he looked down a bit sad and you got up and gave him a hug saying ''I would never ever abandon you! Your my kitten and I love you'' ........''I-I-I um...uhhhh''

''I love you too stupid❤️''

''Hey!! Why are you so mean'' you say with a pouting face ''cause I can be deal with it'' leaf says with a blank expression

(Like this)

(Yes I know it's a picture of kody I choose it because he's my baby uwu)

''Ohhhh your a tsundere that's why~''

''W-what?!? I'm not a taundere those people are only from anime's!...of course you would know you sit and read manga's all day''

''You read them with me tho''

''What?! No I don't''

''You where reading the my hero academia and haikyuu ones with me tho~''

''S-shut up I don't read them all day like y-y-you!!''

You start petting his head as he purrs a bit ''c-can you stop p-petting me (y/n) I don't like it'' you knew he was lying and just didn't want you to hear him purr ''fine I'll stop if you admit you read the manga's with me'' leaf got up and walked in the bathroom and shut the door, you got up and want to the bathroom and knocked on the door saying ''you hide in there forever you know'' he cracked the door open and said ''shut up I'm not coming out'' and with that your neko had closed the door again. you get tired of standing at the and go down stairs to make breakfast

~~~

I tried to get this out fast but if I did that it would of been short so i actually tried this time, I hope y'all proud of me have a good day and don't forget if you want to request a oneshot you can!!! Have a good day/night/afternoon!!❤️ *kateplayz out!*