Jungkook's pov

Today I had a meeting meeting with some pack .I don't know what it's name is I don't really care about them. I only care about my pack the rest can be suffering for all I care. If it wasn't for my beta Jin I would never agree to alliances with others.

"Jungkook can you concentrate on this meeting" Jin said
"It's boring why couldn't you just come alone." I replied
"First you are the alpha, second I'm older than you and I think you learnt you should respect the elders and not talk back...right"

If he wasn't older than me I could have beaten him up . He's just lucky that he's my childhood friend.
Once the stupid Meeting was over I headed to my car leaving Jin handling the last details.

Since today was Friday I decided to go look for someone to fuck. It's been a hectic week I need to relax a bit. I'll be turning 20 in some weeks. Which means I'll be starting another year without my mate .

I just hope however it is is not a weakling. It will be a disrespect to me as one of strongest alphas in the world. I can't have my mate drag me down.

I arrived at the building and entered. People were making out all over the place. I headed to the office of whoever  was in charge. He was used to me brought me one of the bitches . She threw herself at me and I just took what I'm given.

Once I was done fucking her . I paid her and left. Jin being the best friend he is waited for me by the front door just to give me a lecture on what I did.

"I feel really sorry for your mate. You can't go fucking people as you  wish ..................................."
I stopped listening to him from there since I had too much to drink.