Molten X RsFreddy X Jon X Bryan

A/N thanks aly_the_wolf for the suggestion

Bryan and Jon have been secretly dating for the last couple months now and we were actually really quite happy

Bryan pov
i hate lying to my friends about being single espesially rs.freddy and Molten cuz they have been acting really perverted towards me lately so i enter the park to be greeted by Jon Rs.Freddy and Molten all looking at me did i metion i wasnt wearing my normal clothes i was wearing a black short and a red shirt with a red and black hat and i thought i would give the three who had a crush on me a little eye candy today . Jon grabbed me by the waist and kissed me then said "Morning your looking extra hot today " I blushed at that just then i felt wiresgo under my shirt and realised it was molten "What the hell Molten" i said angry did i metion i was currently in my wolf form and while i was shouting at molten i felt something touching my tail it tried not to moan becausd my ears and tail are very sensitive but failed " A-Ah~ " i moaned as Rs.Freddy let go flustered "W-Wait ago g-guys y-you got me in heat *wimpers* " they all looked at eachother then at me and brought me to my hotel room (we know whats gonna happen) 

~After that~

Jon pov
Oh my god they are good at that those to just took control and left mine and bryans asses sore ugh i dont know if i can walk

Ok bitches see ya in the next chapter love you !