Chapter Three

Começar do início

"Come here baby, you can sleep here. I don't mind." I heard his soft voice and looked up at him. He was smiling softly at me, encouraging me, so I slowly started walking over to the bed.

As I got to the side of the bed, Ricardo moved to one side of the bed and pulled the covers open so I could slide in. I gulped when the feint light from the hallway revealed he wasn't wearing anything besides a pair of tight boxer briefs.

When he noticed I was hesitating, he smiled again, "It's okay sweetheart, I won't hurt you or take advantage of you. I just want to help you get a good night's rest after a really shitty day." And with that I was convinced and I got in between the sheets.

I had just put my head down on the pillow, when he grabbed me and pulled me right up against his side.

I got a fright and held my body stiff at first, but then he started rubbing his big hand over my back, soothing me as the heat of his body started lulling me to sleep.

Before I knew it, I was deeply asleep. It was probably the best sleep I've had in months.

When I eventually start waking up, I'm left disoriented at first. The bed felt different and the wall colours aren't the dove grey I have in my room.

I quickly sat up when I realised I was in an unfamiliar room, with someone lying right behind me. I felt the arm around my waist tighten as a deep groan sounded through the room and I looked behind me.

Finally my mind registered that the man holding me was Ricardo and I felt my heart beat slow down a bit as I smiled down at him, before lying down again.

As soon as I put my head down on the pillow, I felt him pull me tighter into his body and he nuzzled the back of my neck. I couldn't stop the giggle from leaving my mouth as his stubble tickled the back of my neck and I felt his lips pull into a smile.

"Morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" He asked, his voice sinfully raspy and still thick from sleep.

"I slept well, thank you. I'm so sorry for waking you up though." I murmured, feeling guilty for disturbing his sleep.

"It's no problem baby, I'm just glad I was able to help you get a good night's sleep." I felt my cheeks heat up as he called me baby. I couldn't even remember the last time Ryan had called me that. The last few months he refused to call me anything other than Pet.

I didn't know what else to say, so I just snuggled more into his arms, relaxing and enjoying the comfort.

I'm not sure how long we just lay there like that, but I moved a bit, to get more comfortable, when I felt something hard poke my butt cheek. I froze, realising what that was and I felt Ricardo's chuckle vibrate through me, before he moved away.

"Sorry about that sweetheart." He said as he got up out of bed. I am ashamed to say, I was staring at him like a shameless hussy before I blushed and ducked my head under the sheet covering me.

I heard his chuckle echoing through the room, before I heard the bathroom door click shut. I peeked out from under the sheet and saw he was gone, before I pulled it away completely. I breathed a sigh of relief and put my head back on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling.

My mind wandered to my current situation and I decided to take a step away and actually look at everything from an outside perspective.

Ryan's cheating was definitely something I should have seen coming with how distant he's been lately. As for him wanting someone smaller than me, that wasn't my fault. If he wanted a smaller man, then he should have dated one, not use me like that.

I could finally see our relationship for what it truly was. He was just using me for a place to stay and a convenient fuck, whereas I was also using him, without realising it. I had been using him so I wouldn't be so lonely.

I was so desperate to have someone in my life that I settled for the next best thing. No one should ever settle for that. I'm not stupid, I saw the way Ricardo looked at me and if I admitted the truth to myself then I would know that not once in our entire relationship had Ryan looked at me like that. He looked at me with lust when he was horny, but other than that, I was more of a roommate to him than an actual lover.

I thought back to what Ricardo had said yesterday about a Dominant's duty to look after their Sub. It was the truth. A Dominant should be taking care of the Sub, not the other way around. How could I have forgotten my training like that?

I had done myself a massive injustice staying in a relationship such as mine and Ryan's. I deserved better than the crumbs he had been offering me.

I looked towards the bathroom door, where I could hear the shower running. He was different to Ryan in so many ways.

He could take care of himself if this house was any indication. He also seemed to really like me just the way I was. It wasn't faked or just plain lust. When he looked at me, it was like I was all he could see. Was I reading too much into all of this? Was I being a fool thinking this way?

I didn't know, but what I did know was that I was going to let this ride out and see what happened. If it didn't go anywhere, then lesson learned. But if it did, then I would probably be the happiest Sub to ever walk this earth.

I remembered what he said yesterday about spoiling me if I was his Sub. I wanted that so badly. I have never truly been spoilt or cherished in the way I craved, but I had a feeling that Ricardo would be able to give me that.

The only question I had now, was if I was willing to place that level of trust into someone I barely knew.

I couldn't know for sure, but I felt like it would be worth a try.

Ricardo seemed to be one of the very few Dominants who would be able to handle a bigger bodied Sub like me and I desperately wanted to see if I was right.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. I didn't even hear the water shut off.

I watched as he came walking out with the steam escaping the bathroom as he stepped out. His beautiful body was only covered in a towel that was slung low over his hips and I almost started drooling at the utter perfection in front of me.

Being a personal trainer, meant that I saw a lot of beautiful male bodies, but nothing compared to the sight in front of me.

"You okay there sweetheart?" I heard him ask and I blinked, before looking back at him. I blushed once again when I realised I had been staring at the man like a starving man faced with a buffet.

I quickly nodded before I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

While I showered my mind went back to my thoughts from before. I was definitely going to see where this could lead. I didn't have anything to lose in this and somehow, I just knew that Ricardo was the Dom for me. I was starting to believe that Love at first sight might actually be real. It was the only explanation for how I felt about him and the level of safety and trust I felt in his presence.

I smiled as I stepped out of the shower and dried my body. I had formed a plan while I was showering and I was about to put it into motion. I just hope I could pull it off.

I was going to push Ricardo a bit, just enough to see just how Dominant he was. I needed to know he could handle someone like me. Something told me he was more than up to the task, but I had to make sure.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my hips and a smile on my face. Let's see what you've got Master, I thought to myself, not even realising I was using the title for him in my mind

There we go guys. I hope you guys like it. I'm not in a very good frame of mind at the moment, because our president just announced that our lockdown was being extended. So I'm really sorry if the chapter wasn't that good. It did help me feel a bit better though, so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Anyway, you all know what to do: Vote, Comment & Share.

Love lots xxx