5 •Confident•

Start from the beginning

"Lets see who wins I am sure by the end of month you'll be the one to regret because in your grand plan of revenge you forget one tiny loophole" I say trying to rein in my anger.

"I can assure you Miss Warren you will be the one to cry at the end of the month and there is absolutely nothing wrong in my plan because when a King plans the other one is doomed to fall" he says cockily.

"I can tell you what is wrong, you want me to quit on my own it is really nice one but here is loop hole. You can complain about anything I do wrong but not remove me so that leaves me with the bonus of getting back at you I will do my work quite perfectly even which you will give to make it hard but I can only tell you to watch your back because I will get back at you as you'll not know which way is the hit. You are right when the King plans the other person falls, but after some time he gets too confident thinking no one can over throw him well that second his downfall starts" I elaborate with a smirk the only thing that can be used against him and that is going to hit hard well because I am not one to accept defeat easily.

When he realises his mistake he comes close to me, " Well that also means you also can't complain about how much ever work I give you anytime. You know what I am capable of, the whole world knows. You are the going down by the end of this month." he says confidently believing that I'll give up.

"Yes it is true I won't say anything I'll do till no matter what day it is or what time. And yes I know what you are capable but here is the real deal you don't know what I am capable of and before this you might have never lost but this time King, you will loose." I say with equal confidence no matter if he keeps me till 10 or calls on sunday for work I'll do it.

We stare down at each other and I am not the one who is going to look away first I was the one to stare at my crush in his eyes for 30 seconds for a dare well we all know that is not at all easy. Just as I thought the door was opened abruptly and he broke the eye contact I had a small victory dance in my head.

"Whoa who are you trying to kill ?" an unfamiliar voice says I turn around to see a guy in a grey suit who had dusty complexion with brown hair which were kind of messy.

A bit of crooked nose as if he was hurt by something or someone with blue eyes which were a bit lighter than Aiden's and a jaw which had a bit of beard he wasn't buff but was fairly built he was probably 5'8 inches  what was this were the hell where this people all my life.

"You okay Aiden if you have murdered anyone we have the best lawyer with us and I always wanted to bury a body" again the same person speaks while a broad smile on his face like his dream just got accomplished, well people have weird dreams.

"Shut up Caelum though you are right, Aiden you seriously didn't kill anyone did you?" Another person enters and questions now that I looked at him it was Augustine, Hannah's boyfriend.

Augustine had a sandy complexion with grey eyes and black hair, unlike both of them Augustine had no beard which highlighted his sharp jawline he was fairly 5'7 or 5'8 inches dressed in a black suit he looked quite dashing.

"Augustine?" I voice and now all the eyes are directed me, whelp too much attention.

"Hello there I didn't see you there beautiful, I am Caelum Rivera you might have heard about me" the other person who introduces himself quite cockily.

"Mia, what are you doing here?" Augustine questions.

"Wait you both know each other?" Aiden and Caelum ask, too many questions people.

"Yes She is Hannah's best friend I have met her" luckily Augustine answers the question.

"I am working on a project with the Kings Inc. that is why I am here." I explain him.