5 •Confident•

Start from the beginning

"Hello I am Chris wood, and no Mr. King is available infact he is been expecting you can go inside" Chris says while I think about how much of an ass Aiden is.

Expecting me my ass more like waiting to grill me alive.

"Okay I'll go thankyou nice to meet you" I thank him. "Nice to meet you too" he says while I exit his cabin while reaching the douche's office.

Okay here goes nothing.

I knock on his door and wait for him to reply once I hear it I enter.

"Good Morning Mr.King"  okay I am trying to act as much as professionally I could with him.

"Oh Good morning Miss Warren I was expecting you tell me how can I help you." he says well that is good we both are still alive great start.

"I am just here to discuss the short term goals with you I have lined them down and the long term ones have already been put up and seen by you I just bought them with me if you want to study them so if you have time we can start now" I am quite proud of how I spoke totally sticking to the subject nothing unprofessional.

"I was thinking Miss Warren if you could elaborate them as you need to relate them with the short term ones  and also you can explain your ideas with it then we can decide to scratch it or keep it." Just when I thought were going well he had to ruin it I had just bloody explained them yesterday twice and then too 

Fucking asshole.

"Okay Mr. King as you wish " I started to explain them while linking my ideas to it so that I don't have to explain them again, I did quite well and the look on his face just showed that I know the ideas were also quite good so he could not reject it, ya take that bitch.

"Well I am impressed miss Warren they are quite good" he suprisingly complements me, I silently say a thankyou.

"I know you must be thinking why did I offered you this position while you seriously lacked the required experience" he insulted me in his fancy british voice .

"Yes the thought crossed my mind but then I came to the conclusion it might be one of your jerkish ways to get back at me am I right or right?" I retort if he thought I was going to tremble in front of him, well think again.

Just as I expected he was angry he had clenched his jaw so much tightly I was afraid it was going to break he tried to compose himself.

"You have quite the way of words Miss Warren I am afraid it might get you in trouble" he gives his opinion on my way of sass. 

"So I am told but as far as I am concerned about getting in trouble I am sure it is worth after all truth is bitter"  well if you can't handle my words then your fault.

He leaves his side of desk and over to my side simultaneously I stand so that he doesn't tower over me, well it can be less while standing.

"I gave you this position but remember that you will leave it on your own." he says with a glint in his eyes.

"Now why in the world would I do that " I ask thoroughly confused.

"Well let me break it to you, it is going to difficult for you to work I'll make sure of it as I said and by the end of the month you'll give up on your own because if I remove you it won't be that bad sure it will do harm as quitting the project with Kings no doubt will tarnish your reputation in the corporate world but what is fun in that? What I really want is that you leave on your own cause that way not only you'll  loose but also Mr.Lee will loose in his strong opinion about your capabilities and I figured that'll hurt you more." he finishes explaining his wicked plan to get revenge at me looks like the tables are turned now I am feeling like an erupting volcano.