Chapter 1: Altair and Vega

Start from the beginning

"Eli Clark...... Helena Adams... Vera Nair... Aesop Carl, these are the updated list of the Parthena Omega Race, Lord Joseph." The young boy explained as he handed the documents to the white haired man's tab;e

"I see, thank you Robbie." The Noble took the files, scurried the details and placed it neatly at the side,"I recently saw this certain violation, one of the lawyers, Naib Subedar, From the Euterpe Beta Race. I believe Count Jack of Luxuria Alpha Race had filed a crime against him."he smirked while explaining,"Something about splashing a wine on his face in a party because Naib affirmed that he has been molested while being courted by the Count?" he chuckled, imagining how the event had unfolded between the two, he knew how fierce Naib was, being raised by a Noble Beta, trusted by the High Judge because of him being a gifted child and he came from a powerful lineage as well, a family of judges,"Naib's lineage, isn't he twenty percent omega and eighty percent beta at least that's what the data says about him."

"Ah, yes sir. He is." the young boy responded

"I see, Count Jack probably sensed a strong scent of Omega blood in him more than being a Beta." the Noble man fidgets his chin with his index finger,"In any case, we shall prepare for their report and see who will win this case."

------Parthena------

In this time around, even with the oppression and injustice looming in Parthena, the Omegas have been living a peaceful life, their lives revolve around in farming, hunting, making shelter out of rocks and woods and nurturing their children, it wasn't easy but it keeps them physically healthy and learned how to survive in the toughest of times but not all of them lived like this, some live an elegant life, take the Omegan Royal for example, these monarch are the only ones with authority to decline any Alpha who wanted to marry them and they would be respected but in exchange they must sacrifice someone in their race that would be their substitute as an offering to the Alphas.

In a small town in Parthena lived two country bumpkins, Eli and Aesop, they were long time friends, they always do everything together, when they graduated in their study both have been working under the Balsa Noble Household as guards, they are tasked to go to the lands that the Omega Royal's owned and patrol there for months and report of what they have observed

"I'm sick of all these Alpha dominated monarchs..." Aesop growled, sharpening his knife

"It's not that bad at the very least we were not chosen to be an offering to any bad Alpha, as long as we hide our existence, they won't take interest in us, we've been doing that for 21 years." Eli remarked positively

"Easy for you to say, I've been hiding your butt for 21 years and mine 24"

"I'm grateful for that, Aesop. You're very sweet."

"I owe your parents for taking care of me when I lost mine in an accident."

"I'm sure, your parents are watching over you. As for me, I couldn't see mine, because I was born an Omega, My parents are Alpha but their genes weren't passed onto mine, I saw them cry when I was taken away and ever since then the Balsa household took great care of me... I'm probably cursed and was forgotten by my parents already."

"Don't say that, you're just unlucky but not cursed and you are not forgotten, it's because your parent's love you that we are not being attacked by Alphas and who knows they may give us to someone who's decent? Not someone who sees us as sex dolls."

"I hope you're right..."

"In any case, I'm done sharpening my knife, want to visit Lord Luca, I've heard he invented this new contraption that can let us fly in the sky"