Fifteen

Hermione POV

I woke up and ran Straight to the bathroom and threw up with Corbyn holding my hair back then after that I hopped in the shower and I felt clean I looked at my stomach and said

" I love you forever and ever "

Then I got out and put on some leggings long socks and Corbyns hoodie and then went to Corbyn

" you ready" he asked " I guess so we might as well get it over with"
I said with confidence

We walked down stairs and Corbyn called everyone down as they sat down we spoke

" Ok guys we have some news" Corbyn said. They all looked excited " i-im p-pregnant " I said as I shut my eyes. It was quite I opened my eyes and every one was smiling at us " what" I asked then they all started cheering and jumping.

Corbyn gave me the biggest hug and a kiss

Corbyn POV

We told everyone Hermione was pregnant and the went silent then the started cheering everyone jumping around in excitement.

"I love you" I whispered into Hermione's ear as I have her a hug and kiss. " I love you too" she said through the tears in her eyes
"do you know the gender" Zach asked "no not yet" Missy said "well today we know who your hanging with" Jonah said "who?" we both question "Lavender" Gabbie said "but we will be there To Help if you need it" Jack said

Hermione POV

Today we have to hang around lavender. Gabbie and Jack said that they will help if we need it.

"here you go" Gabbie said giving me Lav " now she eats every 2 hours today we are teaching her to walk so Im excited for that"gabbie says telling me what needs to be done " ok got it bye Gabbie I say waving good bye to her.

I took Lav to my room from the kids room area where she plays. We went to my room and I got her to try and walk. And she almost did that's when I called everyone down stairs to see her walk.

" lavender can you come here" I say bending down to her height. And SHE WALKED I felt proud "oh my god oh my god" Gabbie says " AHHHHHH" Jack said screaming running around crying. " I'm a proud mama" Gabbie says through tears.

Gabbie POV

I Am so proud of lavender right now I picked her up and kissed her face while she was laughing.

"good job baby" I say while crying. Lavender smiled at me and jack came over and kissed lavender and me as well. " good job " jack said to lav taking her out of my arms.

I went to talk to Missy and Tate was over there so we just talked about some things.

Corbyn POV

Lavender took her first steps today. It was very exciting. So now me and lavender are playing then Hermione came into the room

"hey bean" she said " hey You wanna play with us" I asked " sure also can we talk" she said " Ok sure"

She came over and we talked about how we would be taking care Of The baby.

"We can get the baby a nursery" I say to her "that's a good idea" she said lifting her shirt to look at her stomach. We both looked to see a flat stomach. "it will grow don't worry" I said hugging her " your right" she said hugging back.

I kissed her forehead and she laid down next to me as lavender crawled on to me for me to pick her up. I did and she laid down on my lap and closed her eyes to fall asleep. Missy was already sleep. So I laid down and put lavender in the middle of us both.