chapter 2

Hey guys (:
I am so sorry this story is going to be rather slow for at least the first 8-10 chapters but just wait it will get better I promise!!!! Oh and yes at some parts of the story it will be triggering to people. So I apoligze.
                    ~~~Chloe~~~

Natsu p.o.v
Finally school starts tomorrow! I still cant get that damn blonde girl outta my head. There was just something about the way she looked almost like she was scared of something.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of someone throwing up. Oh great. "Mom are you alright?"

"Yes sweetie just a little hungover"

"You drank a bottle and a half of vodka I think you are more than a little" then she smacked me..

"Dont tell me what I am. Be a good boy and go make me some coffee."

"Y-yes mom."

I made her coffee then I left. I can't stand when she is hungover or drunk she always takes out all her anger on me. Which actually isn't that bad i just dont like when she slaps me. That's the main reason I can't wait for school to get away from her.Ever since my dad left she started drinking more and more. Every day it was another three beers extra. And it was-

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone. Isnt this a coincidence.

Lucy p.o.v

I was sneaking around lost in my thoughts because i was wearing my black skinnies, a black veil brides shirt,my purple beanie, and my combat boots but I wanted to make sure no one from school saw me but as I was sneaking I bumped into someone. Then fell right on my ass.

"Oh my god I am so sorry are you alright??"

"Yeah I'm fine man no biggie" (that's how she talks away from her friends at school, she is much more chill)

"Hey I recognize you!" Oh no he is from school, I'm fucked!!
" I am new here and I saw you leave hot topic yesterday but you were being all sneaky were you hiding from someone" he actually looks concened that's weird.

"Uh yeah I guess you could say that."

"Well I'm Natsu Dragoneel I'm new to town." He said and smiled a huge grin. I like his smile.

"Hiya I'm Lucy Heartfilia this town isn't very special."

I looked at him and he seemed super shocked about something I am so confused. "Uh hey you alright man?" I asked with concern because he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Y-yeah sorry.. Uhh I just I heard about your family from my mom and you don't seem like how she described you guys.." Oh great his mom is a little bitch I bet.

" let me guess she said we are all rich stuck up pricks who only care about money and that their only daughter has the school and town wrapped around her fingers?"