The League of Villains v.s CRC

Start from the beginning

Miyumi: (It shouldn't be that hard....we're only facing off against the Creature Rejection Clan...)

The Creature Rejection Clan or CRC for short...

For each and everyone of the acolytes of this cult is characterized by their religious habits and hiding their faces with skull-shaped masks.

The CRC is a cult-like religious organization that continues to not accept people with physical "abnormalities", especially against those with Mutant-type quirks, even now that the superpowered society has stabilized and escaped from such bigotry.

Niko and the other villains heard that  originally, their main activity was protested, but they became increasingly radical and began committing violent crimes.

Their extreme behavior ended up weakening their public support and they shrunk dramatically in size and ended up being scattered into smaller groups. Because of that, it sparked an interest to the League of villains which is one of the reasons why Shigaraki wanted to see them...

Juurou: I heard from the past to today, they have multiple branches with various ideologies, such as the "Animal Rejection Clan", who hate those with animal-like bodies, and the "Face Border Clan", who reject those with "abnormal" heads, but all of these groups are extremely small.

Miyumi: Of course...They are very devoted to their ideals and react violently against those who transgress their places of worship.

Due to their discriminatory mentality, many consider the members of this hate group to be fossils of a past age.

Clansman: WHY IS HE HERE?!! HE'S A FREAK!!!

Especially to someone like Spinner...

Spinner:....

Niko: Ignored them. You are not a freak...

Spinner: Niko? (Why would him, of all people, try to cheer me up...?)

Clansman: GET OUT OF HERE! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! NONE OF YOU DO!!!!

Seeing the league desecrating temple their anger to the radical bigots and they charge at the villains, demanding they leave immediately.

Tomura dodges the attack of one of the clansman and grabs his head, telling the rest that they'll leave when they're finished.

Shigaraki: Do not mess with us if you don't want us overstaying our welcome...

Teddy: Let just kill them already!!!

Remy: Yes Teddy! Go Kill!

Remy grabs the hardness that strapped onto his brother's abdomen. The only thing that gives him control of his mentally.

Remy: SEARCH AND DESTORY! LEAVE  NONE OF THESE CLANSMEN ALIVE!!!

Teddy: ALRIGHT~~~~! I'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK FOR A LONG WHILE!!!

Teddy then transformed into a scary blue voodoo monster.

Teddy: I WANT TO HEAR AND SEE YOU ALL SCREAM IN PAIN!!!

Despite the warning and the threats, the CRC members attack the League.

Niko: You're going to so regret this~~!!!

Clansman: DIE!!!

Tomura turns the clansman head to dust. Twice cuts open the throat of another using his measuring tape.
Niko uses his claws to slash a couple of his victims in two. Juurou headshots most of them with his summoned guns.

Miyumi reveals her face from the mask and her eyes either shocks or kills most of them. Remy's quirk activated and he started stabbing himself which makes his victims within his range screamed in agony as they also felt the stabbed wounds on their bodies and then used his cards to finish off the rest. Teddy started to kill some of the members and sucked their souls inside of him.

The massacred continued as Himiko cuts several of them down using her knife.

One of the clansmen manages to get behind Mr. Compress, but he destroys the arm holding him. Spinner fights with his sword and before long the villains destroyed the entire clan.

They rob the entire church but hardly find anything of value.

Twice: Man! Religion isn't very profitable anymore/IT'S STUPID!!!

Niko:....

Tomura adds everyone is scraping by in the current economy.

Miyumi puts back on her mask.

Remy puts the hardness back on his brother's chest and neck. Teddy turns back to normal, pouting.

Teddy: Oh man...I wanted to kill some more!!!

Remy: In due time, brother....

Toga: Oh no....

Himiko started to complain that she broke one of the needles and Compress suggests they see Giran soon...

Niko: Yeah...We need too...

Miyumi: Niko?

Niko: Churches...

"They sure suck..."

Miyumi:....

What did that church he was raised in done to him...???