chapter fifteen

Natalie's POV
My twin is so stupid and extremely gullible. Wow, can't believe I'm related to her! How can't she not see that Austin is falling for her! Oh Ally, Ally, Ally, what am I going to do with you? 

"Ally" I said, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and sniffed. 

"Yes Nat?" she said, and sniffed once more. Austin handed her a Kleenex and held her tight. I smiled, they actually make a cute couple. 

"Okay?" I said, she sniffed once more and blew her nose, then sniffed again.

"Okay"  she said, with a smile. I smiled back and then I turned to face Austin and took a deep breath. 

"Here goes. I believe Ally told you that our parents divorced when we were ten. It was a horrible thing, we suffered so much, I sometimes heard my dad cry in his sleep. I couldn't stand it, so I made my choice and decided to change myself. I raised enough money to dye my hair blond, and buy color contacts. My dad didn't even notice the change, he just noticed Ally and how crushed she was. I felt invisible and forgotten. I started to alienate Ally, and tried to get my dad's attention. It didn't work. I started to become jealous of my twin, and then entering middle school I told her that I was no longer her sister or twin, and that I changed my last name to my mom's. Since my dad ignored me, I decided that I didn't like the name Dawson, so I talked to mom and she made the arrangement without dad finding out. During middle school I became popular and started to bully Ally. Ever since that year, I became her bully, I left the house and moved in with one of my friends. Now, I regret it, I really do. I realized I was a horrible person, I let jealously take of me. I'm sorry Ally, I've never meant to hurt you, I'm sorry" I sniffed and hugged Ally with all my might. 

"It's okay Nat,I forgive you, and I'm sorry I put you through that, I didn't know dad did that to you, I'm so sorry" she said, and hugged me tighter. We both cried and hugged each other, then I remembered Austin is in the room. I let go of Ally and turned to face Austin who had a box of Kleenex in his hand. 

"I'm sorry" I said, as I took a Kleenex from him, and blew my nose

"It's okay, now I know" he said, and looked at Ally. She blushed and looked at the ground. I rolled my eyes. 

"So now you know, do you have any questions?" I asked Austin, he nodded his head

"I have one actually, how are you and Ally the same and different?" he said, I looked at Ally and chuckled. 

"Well, we both love music, we also are very close with Elliot" I said

"Yeah, we have a lot of things in common but I'll tell you that another day" Ally said

"Okay, and what makes you different?" Austin said

"Well, I don't have stage fright like Ally does" I said

"Really?" Austin said clearly confused

"Yeah really, her favorite instrument is the guitar, mines the piano" Ally said, 

"Yeah, and I also have a songwriting/ journal/ drawing book" I said, as I took out my songwriting book from my purse. It was the same as Ally's except mine had an N instead of an A. Austin smiled and his hand slowly grabbed my book. I looked at him and slapped his hand away. 

"Never touch my book" I said, Austin looked at me then at Ally then back at me. 

"Deja vu" he said, Ally and I both rolled our eyes and chuckled. 

"Well that explains it" I said, and ran my hand through my hair. 

"Thank you" Austin said

"No problem" I said, and smiled. Austin and Ally smiled. They do make a wonderful couple, I hope one day they confess their feelings and be together. I'm routing for you Austin and Ally. 

Well I better get going, I told mom that I was going to help her with the baby's things" I said, then Austin's jaw dropped and Ally gave me a death glare

"Natalie!" she yelled

"Y- your moms pregnant!" Austin said, I nodded my head

"Yeah, she's five months, I thought Ally told you" I said, and gave my twin an apology look. 

"When did you plan on telling me? Who else knows?" Austin asked Ally. Wow they sure do act like an old married couple

"Everyone but you, I was planning on telling after you got all the stories but I guess it's already done" Ally said, and turned towards me with her million dollar scowl. I gulped

"Sorry sis, I thought he knew" I said, nervously.

"Now he does" Ally said, and shot me her scowl again. I nervously looked at Ally then I looked at the door.

"Well bye" I said and rushed out the door. I leaned against it and then calmed down my out of passed heartbeat. I walked downstairs towards Elliot and Trish.

"How it go?" they both asked.

"Well, expect Ally's mad because I kinda blurted out that our mom was pregnant and she hasn't told Austin yet. So, yeah you can see the outcome of that" I said, and starched the back of my head. Trish and Eliot both faced palmed themselves and said with disappointment, "Oh Natalie"

"I thought he knew!" I said defensively.

"Now he does" Trish said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Well anyways, E your up" I said

"Okay" he said and went upstairs. As soon as he closed the door, I looked at Trish and said, "I'm going so see ya"

"See ya, glad your back" she said. I smiled and left the store. I got to my car and drove to my old home.

"Glad to be home" I said and entered my house.

(A/N: sorry its short. Hope  you like it. Comment Vote Follow)