chapter twenty

Austin's POV

"Someone powerful enough to kill Ally and yourself"

"Who?"

"Her name is........ Natalie  Cortez"

Those words kept repeating over and over in my mind. I can't believe it. We have to go against Ally's twin! How should I even tell her. Ugh! This is so difficult!

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration and sighed heavily as I let myself fall onto my bed.

"Austin! Rydel and Riker are leaving!" My dad yelled from downstairs. That's right today is Rydel's  and Riker's last day.  I'm going to miss them. They've became very close to my friends. I wonder how Dez is going to be. Probably a mess. Poor Dez.

I get up and go downstairs as I enter the living room, I see Rydel sobbing on the couch while mom hugs her and rubs her back.

"What's wrong Delly?" I ask I take a seat next to her.

"I'm going to leave Dez. I don't want to do that. I want my Dezy-boo" she sobbed and clunged her hands on my shirt. I blushed but then hugged her and smoothed her hair.

"I know you do. Don't worry its almost summer. You can come back in three months. They'll go by fast and heck bring the rest of the family!" I told her. She stopped sobbing and looked up at me with tear stained red puffy eyes.

"Okay" she said as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. I smiled and handed her a Kleenex.

"Today you'll get to see Dez again. So go wash up and fix that pretty face of yours. We don't want to be late for your going away party." I told her as she cleaned her nose. She nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Austy. I love you" she said and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too" I say and hugged her.  She hugged back and then went upstairs to the bathroom and started cleaning her face.

"Riker, you ready?" I asked. He nodded and took a sip of his apple juice.  I went upstairs and grabbed my phone then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Delly we are about to leave!" I yelled and then went downstairs and sat next to Riker on the sofa. Rydel came down and we all got in my car and I drove us towards Sonic Boom.

Alondra's POV

I woke up with a headache. I didn't want to get up, just wanted to stay in my bed and sleep the whole day. Sadly, I couldn't do that. Today is Austin's cousins going away party.

"do I have to kill them?"

"Yes"

"I have to kill Austin and ally!" My mind screamed. I kept my cool down and slowly but steady I said,

"W-why?"

"They are meant to die. They can't live, they have great power that can destroy us." She said, and with that they left.

I groaned as those words repeated themselves over and over in my head. I wanted to scream my lungs out and get dropped from this assignment!

"Aaaaaah!" My mind screamed. I wiped away the tears that stared to fall down my face.

"You have to be strong. You can't cry" I told myself through my sobs. I calmed myself and went downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Glad your up, here's your breakfast" my mother said as she threw me a piece of toast. I took it and slowly ate it. I could smell alcohol and I could tell she's drunk right now.