CHAPTER 5: Mystery Newspaper Girl

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hannah screamed, which almost made the other person in the room jolt out of the queen sized bed.

"Ugh! Can you please just shut up or at least tone down your voice?" The other person said, almost yelling, in irritation.

"No! I'm so stupid! So stupid! So, so stupid!" Hannah exaggerated which made the other person roll eyes.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Hannah screamed again, this time with her face on the pillow to lessen the noise she was making.

"Can you get over it already? We've been through this for a week now."

"No, Soph. I think I'm already in love with her." Hannah admitted.

"You what?" Sophia, Hannah's sister asked in shock, this time already yelling.

Hannah has been in New Zealand with her family for a week now. Her mother and brother were working in an international corporation but her sister Sophia was a freelance photographer, so luckily, she can dedicate most of her time with Hannah now that Hannah is back for a month. All they have been talking, well almost all, about was the mysterious newspaper girl she met at the Starbucks near Treston, and it was starting to get annoying but she couldn't help but to also admire her little sister for having these tantrums. She had not been like this with her past lovers so maybe, Sophia thought, this newspaper girl was something else.

"Soph, why didn't I even ask for her name? Or take a selfie with her? Ugh. I'm so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid."

Sophia burst out laughing at her younger sibling. "Hannah, you are so whipped!" She said, still laughing hardly.

"I am? Or am I?" Hannah blushed and forced herself not to smile but her lips betrayed her otherwise.

"Gosh, you so are." Sophia commented.

"Is that a bad thing? You know, I'm a girl and she's a girl."

"There's nothing really wrong about it. You can't teach the heart who it admires. We're always here to support you. Okay?" Sophia assured.

"But I don't even know her name." Hannah complained.

"Well, if you see each other again. Make sure the first thing you do is to exchange names. And you better tell me when that happens." Sophia commented, still laughing.

"But what if I never see her again, Sophie?"

"But what if you do?"

Hannah became silent for a while. "Oh my gosh, I'm so whipped!" She finally admitted and it made Sophia laugh even harder, if that was possible.

"You've been telling me about this newspaper girl but you didn't even tell me her physical features. What's it in her that made my little sis this paranoid?" Sophia asked, laughing lightly.

"Am not." Hannah defended herself at the paranoid comment.

"Whatever, but can you tell me?" Sophia asked, intrigued by the newspaper girl's physical appearance.

"Um..." Hannah hesitated before telling, "Well, she has this action star aura."

Sophia rolled her eyes so hard, which made Hannah flinch.

"Okay! Okay!" Hannah complained, and tried to recollect her thoughts before speaking again. "Well, when I saw her, she was sitting at the corner reading a newspaper. There was no other vacant spot, okay? Because I forgot that it was three o'clock and that particular Starbucks was flocked by students and other people at a time like that, so I had to share a table with her. I don't want to sit where there were groups of students and where there were clingy couples, so I had no choice but to sit with her." She explained.