Strenght Ranking

“How can an Ophan enrolled here in EMA!?” the students started to get confused.

“Hey! you poor orphan! You better get out of here before I kick you out my self! You don't belong here! You're a disgusting orphan that needs to be cleaned before stepping foot inside this room!” Duche said in rage.

Razy didn't mind what Duche said or what others think, it's normal for him to hear those words so he just crossed his arms and closed his eyes then smiled.

Boom!!

Smokes covered the room

“What is that!? Are we under attack!?” they starts panicking.

The smoke begins to fade and a giant white tiger with long whiskers can be seen, below the white tiger is Razy who is still standing like nothing happened.

“What is that! Wait, that's teacher Glips summoned monster! Why did she summoned it here!?”

Glips looks really angry. “You bunch of cowards! Startled just by some little smoke and shaking! Do you really learned something in here!? Looked at Razy who you've been criticizing! He didn't even moved nor show fear in front of my summon! Shame on you all!”

Glips approached Razy and puts her hand on his shoulder. “Good job Razy, you really deserved to enroll here in EMA, status is not necessary in enrolling here, the only thing you need is Talent and capabilities. I'm sure you're a talented person that's why they enrolled you here so don't mind what others think of you okay?” Glips give a warm smile at Razy.

‘What's this feeling? Its weird yet I wanted it to last longer.’ For the first time in Razy's life, he felt like being comfort by a loving mother, he never felt it before so it really feels weird for him in a good way.

Glips heard Razy's mumbled and saw a sadness in his eyes, it made her sad that she can't help but to shed some tear for the poor Razy.

Everyone thinks what they said to Razy then after a while they realized that they made a mistake for criticizing him but, there's a single person among them that feeling disgust.

“Eww! Teacher Glips sure knows how to act! To the point you would touch a poor and dirty boy like that. I'm so disappointed in you!” Duche said in rage.

Suddenly there's a loud voice heard shouting in rage.

“Duche Sleer! To the principal's office! Now!” everyone looked at the direction where the voice is coming from.

“I-its the Vice Principal!” said by the students who saw him first.

“What!? V-vice principal Peltan?” Duche looked at where the vice principal are and sweats like crazy. “V-vice principal, how are you today? Hehe.

“Mr. Duche Sleer! I want you to come with me in the office now! I will give you a chance today and not expelled you, but if you repeat the same mistakes you made today! Even your family can't save you from my wrath! Now come with me!”

“But V-vice principal? What d-did I do wrong? I don't seem to understand. Please tell me.”

The vice principal punch the door of the room in rage and crack the whole platform.

“If you don't move this instance I'll tear your whole body!”

“O-ok vice principal I'm coming with you now please forgive me.”

Razy interrupts them and made a request to vice principal. “Vice principal Peltan, would you please be gentle with him, just teach him a little manners and don't over do it.”