Starting Summoners Class

High official Ferri was assigning them in their classes. “Chim and Kate, you'll attend Wizzard classes in the morning and in the afternoon you'll attend Magician class, both classes are compatible for the both of you so learn well.”

The two girls nods then Ferri looked at Razy, he don't know which classes Razy is suited so he only have one suggestion.

“Razy, because of your legendary elements I think it's better for you to attend all classes, but it's up to you if you want to concentrate on one class or attend all classes.”

Razy thought about one class that would suits him, if he have the creation ability then there's one class that he needs to go.
“Thank you high official Ferri, I have a class in mind that I want to concentrate, I want to attend the Summoners Class.”

Summoner is one of the most difficult class in all the classes. Ferri was surprised that Razy wants to become a summoner, by his physiques he can be a warrior or crusader class.

“Hmmm well, you can always go to other classes so it's up to you which class you want to attend. Now that my business is finished here, I'll be on my way now principal Helber.”

“Thank you high official Ferri, take care on your way.” Principal said while shaking Ferri’s hand.

Razy, Chim and Kate also approach Ferri and shakes his hand while thanking him.

“Thank you for your concern earlier high official Ferri, if you have any problem just contact principal Helber and we'll do what we can.”

Ferri pat Razy's shoulder. “You really are different Razy, even if I don't see your strength I can sense that you're a very dependable person that I've met so far, most of the people who have power would rule or make name for their selves. Please don't be like them, stay humble and laylow so that troubles won't find you.”

Razy smiled at Ferri. “Don't worry high official Ferri, even if I become something like that, Chim and Kate here will always scold me, so be at ease.”

“Okay, that's good to hear. Well, it's time for me to go, see you again and don't forget what we talked about earlier.” Ferri left the room after talking to Razy.

“Alright you kids, i'll go get a builder to fix this wall so go to your classes now, always remember not to cause a ruckus.” Principal Helber said while inspecting the damage in the wall.

Chim replied with a happy tone. “Okay Mr. Principal we'll get going now.”

Razy looked at Carmil who's examining the unconscious assassin. “How about you Carmil?”

“I don't have to worry about you now brother but I'll always be by your side. I will follow you after I interrogate this assassin here.”

“Thanks Carmil, then see you later.” Razy, Chim and Kate goes to their classes after saying goodbyes to each other.

In the Summoners Class

Summoners class, a huge class room-like arena. It's half the size of the Elemental Awakening room, the seats are circling the middle platform so it looks like a real arena. there are two different kinds of platforms in the middle, one is for sparring the summons and one is for experimenting summons abilities. This is the hardest class to master in all the classes so there are just 237 students, in other classes there are thousands of students.

Teacher Glips Frundes stands in the platform and greets the students. “Good morning everyone, this year we only have two students who choose to become a summoner. I hope this won't effect your motivation to become a Noble Summoner.”