CH6 The Royal Banquet

The image above is the dress that Althea wears to the royal palace. Enjoy!

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

It is now the day of King Alec of Mediocria's 10th year anniversary.

Inside the royal place, servants and maids are bustling about, hastily preparing for the large banquet this afternoon.

Nobles of all kinds from all over the kingdom, as well as other kingdoms, will be attending this momentous occasion, and will gather in that very hall for celebration.

As a result, all the noble households were waking up early, preparing their clothing and gifts, travelling to the palace, and rehearsing their noble etiquette.

And obviously, the House of Violet was no exception to this.

The Duke himself was the King's dear twin brother, so his entire family was going to attend. They all awoke before the break of dawn just to prepare themselves for the celebration.

Duchess Violet wore a bright red, eye-catching gown, while she dressed her daughter in a gaudy, hot pink one. The purpose was to draw attention to her daughter and make her well-known.

 The purpose was to draw attention to her daughter and make her well-known

Duchess' Dress ^^^

Bella's Dress^^^

The Duke dressed in a classy black suit and a golden tie to complement his eyes and emphasizing the fact that he was royalty.

Althea put extra care into shopping for her new dresses after ridding of all her old ones. The one she chose to wear to the banquet was a brand new white dress with some feathers and golden embroidery. ( the dress at the top of the page )

All four of them finished their preparations before 9:00 a.m. and hopped onto their carriages containing their ducal house crest.

It would take 4 hours to reach the capital, and both the Duke and Althea did not wish to spend all that time awkwardly squished together with the other two. Basically, this is what happened: