"Bitch whattt!!" They both said.

"Wait huh?" Ciara said.

"Wait a min hoe, I know u lying" Serenity said.

"He walked in and locked the door then asked if I missed him and shit then he got behind me and started kissing my neck. Whew bitch he sent that motherfucking chill down my spine, I just miss him" I said.

"Okay eww and nah bitch stay with Rizz" Serenity said.

"Glizzy wasn't even stunnin me, I heard he got a baby on the way" Ciara said.

"He do, by Brianna. I heard her daddy is yo momma Ex boyfriend daughter" serenity said to her.

"Which one?" Ciara asked and we laughed.

"The basketball player nigga" serenity said.

"Deandre Ayton?" We asked her.

"Yes. I heard that's her father" serenity said.

"Damn. Bitch yo suppose to be daddy is ur ex nigga child granddaddy" I said and we laughed.

"We broke up 5 months ago and he already got a hoe pregnant, his hoe ass" Ciara said.

"Oh" me and serenity said and looked at each other.

"What the hell yall got to say??" Ciara asked.

"So like umm baby Girl is literally almost due" I said.

"Bitch not no 6 months" serenity said.

"Tell me y'all lying" Ciara said.

"I wish" we both said.
_______________________________

We chilled in the damn house all damn day. I'm bored as hell I might kill my self.

I yawned.

Rizz is with his child today so ian gon see him today Ugh. Yes bitch he got a child.

"I'm so fucking bored" Ciara said as she studied her stuff for her test.

"Told y'all ass let's go to the damn fair" serenity said as she laid KJ on her chest and made faces at him and he laughed.

"Girl who gon watch KJ if we do? Nobody cuz grandma gon let my momma know and my damn credit card gon be froze next" I told her.

"Shit he can come with us. We can take turns riding the rides" Serenity said.

"Shit this study shit got me sleepy, let's make it happen please" Ciara said.

"Let's go then" I said then I heard the buzzer.

I walked out my room and went to the intercom box on the wall.

I looked at the screen and seen Tae.

"What the hell u want??" I asked.

"Let me in, I wanna talk"

"We have nothing to talk about"

"Yes we do bruh come on" he said and I looked in the passenger side and saw Yayo.

"COME ON IN" Serenity said as she walked out the room and pressed the button for the gate.

"NOOOO" I whined.

We walked back in my room.

"What happen??" Ciara asked.

"She let Tae and Yayo in come thru the damn gates" I told her.

"Me and Yayo got unfinished business I need to talk to him" serenity said and gave Ciara my baby.

"Ew" me and Ciara said.

"Nothing like that" serenity said as she put on lip gloss.

The damn doorbell rung. I pulled my shorts out of my ass and pulled them down a lil and threw my jacket on.

I grabbed KJ from Ciara and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door.

"What you want?" I asked and saw Tae, Yayo and Glizzy standing in the doorway.

"Damn hey to u too" Glizzy said.

"Rude ass, them tight shorts giving u a yeast infection." Tae said.

"Okay cuz you and yo niggas can leave" I said.

"Wassup shorty" yayo said to KJ and he just stared at him.

"He don't talk to Jelly Beans" I said and they laughed.

"We came to chill" Glizzy said.

"Y'all can chill somewh-"

"come on in" serenity said as she moved me out the way and they entered and I rolled my eyes.

"Ian been here in a min" Tae said.

Tae and I dated for like 2 years then his ass glo'd up and got hoes and he started smoking weed and drinking lean. I wasn't with allat shit.

"Enjoy ur 2 mins of being in here" I said rolling my eyes.

Ciara walked down the stairs and her and Glizzy made eye contact for a good minute then she tripped of the last step.

We laughed.