"Why?"

"I ignored her call earlier"

"KALANI ANTONIA CALDWELL AND CIARA CHANEL ROSE GET DOWN HERE!" I heard somebody yell from downstairs.

"Damn what the fuck" Ciara said and I laughed.

"Loud as hell" I said as I opened my door and looked over the banister.

"Oh hey mommy" Ciara said.

"Don't hey mommy me, why the hell u ain't answer the phone?" God momma heather said.

we walked down the stairs.

All they ass strict as hell but was worst than us as teenagers.

"My phone was on silent cuz I was in the movie theater"

"It could have been a damn emergency and yo ass got your shit on silent, u didn't ask me can u go"

"But I-"

"But morning save it for yo damn daddy, let's go" god ma heather told her and they walked out the house.

"Now for you, gimme yo phone. Told yo ass be here at 9 not fucking 10 mins after. U gon stop fucking playing with me little girl ion give no fuck if ur 17 or not" my momma told me.

"Umm Nah u good" I told her.

"Gimme the phone now" she said and my dad sat on the counter.

"Dad!" I said and looked at him.

"Give it to her" he said and shrugged.

"UGH I didn't even do shit" I said as I threw my phone on the counter and stormed up the stairs into my room.

"DONT SLAM THAT FUCKING DOOR EITHER" I heard my momma say and I slammed it anyways and locked my door.

I hate it here.

Kash

"Don't u think u did a little too much??" Khalick asked and I gave him that look.

"I didn't do a little too nothing, that lil girl gon stop fucking disrespecting me. Need to stay in a fucking child's place" I said as I grabbed her phone and we walked upstairs.

"Hey Daddy Baby" khalick said as he picked Jr up.

Hey babes, y'all Fav back. I'm older but I still look the same, fine ass wife yes ma'am.

We got married a year after he proposed. I waited 16 years later and got pregnant again. We moved into his big ass house and yes we still stay in it till this day.

We have a son, Khalick Antonio Caldwell Jr. him so cute I just love my baby. He is 6 months I know I waited a little too late but hey baby people older than me have they kids in they 40s and I made one just before I hit 40.

Bae stopped rapping and became a producer. I became a CEO of my own business, Kash Factory. I sell Bundles, Lashes, Lip Glosses, basically most beauty products.

Let's just say I'm making more than I did before.

Jonathan and Meme got married and so did Ku and Heather. Marriage has really improved our relationships shit we don't cheat no more, we all got too old to cheat any more. Family has made us stronger and brought us closer.

Grandma Kirk, my great mother passed when Kalani was 10. Shit sent me into depression, I built a bond with her and she showed me the love any grandmother should. I miss her dearly.

2 years ago, I got a call telling me my mother passed. That shit lowkey hurt but I was relieved. Ian spoke to her since the time I broke down and that was before I found out I was pregnant. 17 years ago. They found her on a corner beat up, they said they found bruises on her body so I'm guessing somebody beat her up and left her for dead. She became a prostitute sadly.

My child is out of control, she make me look like the strict parent but y'all see what the hell I gotta go thru. Her ass don't listen just like her damn daddy, she got his attitude.

Jr giggled and Khalick changed his diaper.
_____________________________

"We going to Thailand tomorrow, I need you to watch ur brother. I will give u your phone back, ur cousin and god sister will come stay with y'all since we are all going out of town for the week. I need you to stay out my trouble and I'm not playing with you either" I said to Kalani.

"Why can't he go with Grandma Kirk??" She asked me.

"Because grandma Kirk need a break" I said referring to momma Kirk.

"Mane"

"Don't play with me, Momma Kirk need a break and I asked yo ass to watch him now u will. If u don't yo ass can forget about that damn Louis Vuitton bag. Monday now u can take him to her and pick him up when u get out of school" I told her.

"I'll watch him" she said.

"I know that's right, we leave in the morning. Ion want nobody in my damn house besides Ciara and Serenity" I told her.

"Okay ma" she said.

I walked out her room and walked into my room and started packing.