Chapter 18

1 month later

Diggy pov

I had just arrived at school and went to my locker. After i got my books and went to class. Usually i would for Ariana but she had a appointment and would be arriving late today. I was the only one in class when i walked in so i just sat at my desk and got on my phone. I was on instagram when so guy i never seen before walked in.

the guy: sup

me: hey you new

the guy: yea is this Ms. James class

me: yea 

the guy: oh im Anthony by the way

me: im Daniel so where you come from

the guy: New York

me: ok nice city

the guy: yea im gonna miss it

Then the rest on the students started walking in and class started. I was pretty bored mainly becuase i hated history. After Ms. James finished teaching just gave us our homework assignment and then the bell finally rung for the next class. I walked out of class and went about my business.

"At Lunch" (sorry im skipping just don't want to write about each class)

Finally lunch was here and Ariana would be back. I walked in the cafeteria with Anthony so he can meet the rest of the crew.

me: whats up ya'll

them: nothing

ariana: who's this 

me: oh this is Anthony he just moved from New York...and Anthony these are my friends Jacob Jazz Tiffany Trevor and my girlfriend Ariana

Anthony: nice to meet ya'll

them: you too

Ariana pov

Dan walked in with some guy and i admit he was cute but i only see Dan. He kept looking at me like he was checking me out probably becuase he didnt know i was dans girlfriend but when he introduced us i could tell that he didnt like the sound of that.

me: so are we hanging out tonight 

them: im down 

Trevor: what we gonna do

me: i know we will figure it out later

jazz: ariana and tiffany we still going shopping right

me & tiffany: of course

dig: hey anthony you want to hang out with us

anthony: yea sure

Then we just sat and talked for the rest of the lunch. After lunch Dan walked me to class. I was now in English. I was just sitting in class when i noticed Anthony was in this class also.

anthony: hey ariana right

me: yea and hey

He was about to say something else when Mrs. Andrews walked in class and started the lesson. She had assigned us a partner project where we had to get to know each other and write an essay. As she was explaining the project i was thinking about asking Aaliyah to be my partner since always work together. When she was done talking i was about to approach her but anthony had asked me and i didnt want to be rude.